Scheduled Maintenance: December 17th

ServerDroid

On December 17th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.5.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday December 17th, 2013

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

Patch Notes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by EricMusco

So let me get this straight: Your going to quit because you can't hear sounds in GS?

Ho-haha... people will complain about anything.

No I will end my sub, that is not the same.

GS is the thing that keeps be subbing, withouth that I have not much of a reason to stay. Also, the no sound bug is breaking since I don't hear missile lock-ons and so on. It makes the GS much harder to play and put's me in a disadvantage. The bug was first found in beta - 2months ago, then on the PTS month ago. It's still not fixed. I'm not that much of a game hater/basher but this is major bug and should be squished ASAP.

GS is the thing that keeps be subbing, withouth that I have not much of a reason to stay. Also, the no sound bug is breaking since I don't hear missile lock-ons and so on. It makes the GS much harder to play and put's me in a disadvantage. The bug was first found in beta - 2months ago, then on the PTS month ago. It's still not fixed. I'm not that much of a game hater/basher but this is major bug and should be squished ASAP.

My bad, misunderstood your post. I do agree that GS has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed.

If my calculations are correct, we have one hour to try the new events before maintenance starts, so whatever they are fixing, I doubt it is related to the events.

In any case, early patch notes would be appreciated, as always. :)

If my calculations are correct, we have one hour to try the new events before maintenance starts, so whatever they are fixing, I doubt it is related to the events.

In any case, early patch notes would be appreciated, as always. :)

events begin at 3am est, so turn in those rep quests right before servers go done :cool:

Edited by Vegabond

Thats a minor bug compared to the ones occurring on the rest of the game tbh.

Thats a minor bug compared to the ones occurring on the rest of the game tbh.

Yeah because it makes playing the super hyped expansion very hard. Minor as hell :p 3 months to fix a minor bug. Bioware remember to patch to full :D

Edited by jankiel