Wave 4 - up to Nov 11

Friday

Wave 1 - up to Nov 22

Wave 2 - up to Dec 1

Wave 3 - up to Dec 8

Wave 4 - up to Dec 13

Saturday

All the rest.

And if there is a bonus, just adjust the list by a wave.

Anyone else got predictions?

Nice prediction...im actually gonna follow this because it helps calm my mind.

Im sort of confused still though, although they lead us to believe they are doing this by dates. One of my friends who preordered in November like me was in on first day.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are going by something else entirely..idk...

well your wrong, seen people from 26th sept in and there is still another wave to go,

and to the guy that says he was July and still not in, u have either not put in your code yet or your email is in the junk folder, i suggest you just attempt to log on or check u entered code properly.

That is so wrong mate, you have to keep in mind that everyone who preordered havebeen promise early game acess the 17th....which is friday. So unless something is amiss and they cant keep their promise, we will all be in on friday![/QU

NVM...i cant count!

I pre-ordered July 23rd and I'm not in yet. So, no, I'm afraid you're wrong.

Ok so you preordered then... but when did you REDEEM your preorder code? That is the date that counts.

Also, you try your launcher? Some folks claiming to be passed over opened their launchers to discover they were in.

That is so wrong mate, you have to keep in mind that everyone who preordered havebeen promise early game acess the 17th....which is friday. So unless something is amiss and they cant keep their promise, we will all be in on friday!

Nah man, according to tweets from SR, everyone is promised 1 day of access. So dont keep your fingers crossed for friday.

Why are there so many pre-orders laid down for December? You really think people went last minute?

A lot of preorders went in after the stress test weekend as people got to try it and see it. Remember everything was kept secret as much as possible due to the NDA.

more hours are given by work around the holidays, its possible some couldn't afford it til then. i couldn't til early november. just how it is with the economy

*raises hand* ya thats why I didn't get the pre-order code in before last week, and worst of all i went through game stop and the dang receipt didn't even have code so I had to wait for a day off and have them reprint it:mad:

people allready got in from sept 30th last call, is it possible people are to busy playing to post when they got on so more people got on that we think?

Are you baseing this on what you've read ? Cause according to BW they're only up to August pre-orders. I think it's funny how people in here are so quick to believe what they read...:rolleyes: