Official Jung Ma "where ya from?" Thread

JediMasterSarynn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was originally going to post this on another thread, but lost it. I am from Clermont, Florida. Below is my character info.

Hello all. I'm not on at any predictable time, but usually late at night. Usually don't play in groups but am willing to give it a shot. My characters are below and as you can see, my Sith and Jedi are my Faves. Look me up if you would like!

JunguTwill - LVL 3 Jedi Consular, Blackwell - LVL 30 Sith Sorceror, Trafton - LVL 1 Trooper, Rieves - LVL 2 Bounty Hunter, MaxwellKreeg - LVL 1 Smuggler. (My faves are the Jedi and Sith)

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of Florida...

Anyone from Jung MA planning on going to Disney Star Wars Weekend this year? A large group of Jen'jidai will be nabbing a condo again and attending the May 31st weekend.

While we still are waiting to hear on more and also get confirmations, we have Sran'ishor, Minali (or Brin'sha as Pubs know it), myself and my husband Vahmung, Craubo, Aeetos, Hoshiko, Vale and others aligned but no longer playing.

So...I can send my little brother to beat you up? Haha!

Lived some miles South of Chattanooga in Chatsworth, GA at one point. Blugh.

Sure, I'm not much of a fighter as well, so he can be in and out in say...five minutes?

Just give me a time and place!

Sure, I'm not much of a fighter as well, so he can be in and out in say...five minutes?

Just give me a time and place!

I'd like to take this back, as we discussed, I no longer wish to get beaten up.

I am deeply sorry, but I'm sick *cough*

Oh man, this is a bad one *cough cough* geeze, i'm sorry.. *cough cough cough*

• 1 month later...