Companions 101: Corso Riggs

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please share your favorite Corso moments this thread. My personal favorite moment is...

When he had had a little bit too much to drink during one of our earlier conversations. It was really adorable how he said I should be treated properly like a lady.

You can also suggest who you would like to see in our next Companions 101 blog. Please keep in mind that next week we will be focusing on a Companion for the Sith Inquisitor, since we haven't focused on a Companion for that Class yet. You can still vote for other Companions, just be aware that it will be going towards the order of the second round of the Companions 101 series. :jawa_cool:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please! Show Ashara Zavros some love! She is such a lovely character, and many players sadly tend to hate her just because you can't corrupt her fully to the dark side. It would be so wonderful if you could shed some light on that beautiful Togruta girl.

Even though she refuses to marry me, I still love her!

Fun read! I had to laugh at the section about Corso's relationship with the other Smuggler Companions, especially the Guss part. And somehow, I am not surprised that he almost gets along better with a tough, curt Mandalorian than with Risha. ;)

He's a sweet lad. He is. And as fine a first mate as a smuggler could wish for; if he has my back, nothing can touch us.

Marrying him might have been a mistake, though; he got to talking about buying a farm and settling down. I think he saw me rolling my eyes; he hasn't said or done anything romantic since. Not so much as a note in months ...

Corso charming? Oh please he has the intelligence of lint and it clearly shows. He's annoying and so ridiculously backwards it's rather pathetic. It's 2013 not 1950. I hope the Devs didn't think women would fall head over heals just because he wants to save you. Haven't we been trying to move away from that stereotype?

Corso is a great companion! He was the first game romance I followed... and the best still!

One of my favorite comments from him was when the NPC where we were rescuing prisoners tried to hit on my character by inviting her to have a candlelight dinner with him. Corso spoke up and said something about "no candlelight! She's allergic to candlelight!" Great, sweet, jealous, lovable Corso! :)

Edited by TinkRN