With inflation coming, using the GMK won't be feasible.

Picoom

I mean the deposit rates are ridiculos: 5%, 10%, 13% and 15%.

It's ok in the lower price ranges, I agree. However with slicing alone bringing so much money in and not enough money sinks, inflation is inevitable.

I don't see people selling stuff for 100k+ on the GMK because 100000 = 10000 deposit for 12h, 13000 for 24h, and 15000 for 48h.

Much too high for the future.

That's just my opinion.

Not enough money sinks? Tell that to the SW trainer...

And the Artifice trainer, spent over 100k last night learning about 20 schematics from the trainer and there are still over 30 left there for me to train at 400/400. Credits are only inflated for those that took Slicing, the rest of us aren't so lucky.

Those hefty deposits are exactly what help keep the Galactic Market useful. Along with the 50 item limit, they prevent spam auctions where players have to wade through 15 pages of the same item. Putting an expensive item up for sale should require investment so that we only see the important stuff, rather than have the system abused by players who want to control the market.

What is seriously hurting the feasibility of the GTN is the lack of search functionality and the poor interface. Finding what you need with that system is much much more tedious than it should be.

I would agree that there aren't enough money sinks. Especially for players who aren't pursuing high level crafting, there's not enough really expensive stuff you need to have. 110% speeder training does not really seem like a need. Maybe 150%...

Edited by Aterus

And the Artifice trainer, spent over 100k last night learning about 20 schematics from the trainer and there are still over 30 left there for me to train at 400/400. Credits are only inflated for those that took Slicing, the rest of us aren't so lucky.

I spent a total of about 500k in my 400 armstech crafting at the trainer. I have the 1.5 million speeder. I do not have slicing, I hardly sell anything on the GTN, maybe 1 item a day.

The inflation is there at 50. When you are 400/400 sub 50 yeah you are poor. When you hit 50 and go kill 20 mobs and make 20k, uhh yeah. Slicing is just the icing on the cake on inflation.

I'm not really feeling it through level 20 yet.

I have all of my skills trained up max.

My gear is blue plus in all slots(ranging from level 13-level 19)

I pretty much pick the best in slot off the market.

Slicing has definately helped me with my style of play(I hate crafting)

I normally just save about 7-10k credits and go buy something,leapfrogging the *type* of upgrade.

I use tokens for my chest slot and weapon slot.I can get them to around prototype level without fuss.AM I fully decked in purples? no.Having a ball playing the game though.

Ya'll quit worrying about the market.It will correct itself in time.

(for the record I run a level 20 commando)