what to buy with 300 daily coms

PirateBAMF

what do i buy i have 300 daily coms i like to pvp

Are they PVP comms or Flashpoint comms?

Are you over level 50 or under?

level 10-40 I get the level 20 and level 40 PvP armor (mostly for looks), any leftover get PVP medpacks.

level 40-50 max out ranked and normal comms to buy Warhero gear when you hit 50.

level 50+ 300 comms won't buy you anything, keep saving.

If they're flashpoint comms I don't know. I spent my free Tionese set on my healer companion for when I run missions (post 50).

im level 50 i h ave the full war hero set and one elite war hero relic my hp is at 16800 which sucks im trying to raise it and i have 300 daily coms from section x, etc

You are in luck! The best relics available are the Dread-Guard types. They cost 300 daily comms each. Just go to Ilum, Belsavis, Black Hole or even Sect X area and look for the daily mission vendors, and select the most suitable Dread-Guard relic for your style of play. :D

im level 50 i h ave the full war hero set and one elite war hero relic my hp is at 16800 which sucks im trying to raise it and i have 300 daily coms from section x, etc

How on earth do you only have 16k in full WH? Even if you swap all the +45 End enhc for the +28's (which you should) you should still have over 19k.

How on earth do you only have 16k in full WH? Even if you swap all the +45 End enhc for the +28's (which you should) you should still have over 19k.

wth how do i get more hp? i have the full set everything the relics all the implants the full gear and the elite war hero belt how do i still have only 16k then? i am a subscriber

As mentioned by posters above dread guard relic cost 300 dailies exactly, and can be purchased at the daily vendors in the daily areas (Illum, Belsavis, Section X and the Blackhole), but they are generally weaker than WH relics. If the companion you use is under geared, you can buy armoring/mods/enhancements and hilts/barrels from their. They cost 8 commendation a piece.

For you HP, it looks like you did not augment your gear. There are total of 14 pieces you can augment, and top tier augments add 12-18 endurance each. If you go with the 12 endurance (since they add more stats), that would add a total of 1,680 HP (12x14x10). My gear is comparable to yours (all WH with 3 EWH) and I am running 18,700 HP without endurance buff.