Campaign armorings "No Research Avalible"

TonyTheTiger

Heya

When i try to RE campaign armorings it says "no research available" now, i know last week it said 20% chans, and no i have not learned the schematics that im trying to RE yet.

Is this a bug? Has someone else experienced the same thing? Is campaign armorings not REable anymore? If so how am i suppose to get the 26 armorings now ? or is it too bad u havent farmed enough campaign while it was REable so now im out of luck?

Really curious about this hope some Dev can shine some light on it, i don´t dare to RE them atm.

Thx Tony//

the only armoring you can learn from is the one from Kephess I think.

None of the others wil work (I have not tried it myself, just read from the forums so I may be wrong).

Yes. More exactly, only 26 and 27 armorings that are not bound to a slot and do not have the "crafted by so-and-so" text on them can be RE'd for their schematic.

Player-made armorings can be r/ed. There is an easy way to change "no research available" into "20% chance" tooltip. Slot-restricted armorings cannot be r/ed - only the ones dropping from Kephess.

I am not sure, i've yet to try out, but I think one can learn the armoring from the TFB offhands.

Player made modifications and other ones than armorings, ripped from the armor, can be sent to alts via legacy. That's how I discovered my barrels, mods and armorings. I am raiding with an artifice main.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue