Is October in Summer?

Ayelinna

I'm a little bit confused Bioware.

Why is 2.4 October update mentioned in the Summer of SWTOR when October isn't summer? Wouldn't 2.4 be an Autumn update? Or do you mean its 2.4 in the summer update in the southern hemisphere? :rak_02:

If anybody could enlighten me on this subject I would be most pleased. :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little bit confused Bioware.

Why is 2.4 October update mentioned in the Summer of SWTOR when October isn't summer? Wouldn't 2.4 be an Autumn update? Or do you mean its 2.4 in the summer update in the southern hemisphere? :rak_02:

If anybody could enlighten me on this subject I would be most pleased. :)

How did you survive infancy.

Everything BioWare says or does needs a negative topic about it. They could be curing cancer and people would complain that they are only making the world a worse place to live due to less people dying in horrible agony.

I am certainly no stranger to sarcasm :D I'm just thinking to myself... someone with common sense would see all the "summer" updates and automatically assume that post-summer notes were just a "preview" provided at the time of the original post. Of all of the things wrong with this game, THIS becomes a topic. How many threads does it make just today from someone who is "confused"? What are we up to? 4 or 5 now?

Well i think it is really not necessary to open a topic on this. We know since a few months that 2.4 will be in october. Btw. change from summer to winter time is in october, only meteorologic autumn starts in september. (At least that's how it is handled in germany)

So don't see a problem with this as this is more of a general headline for a topic and 2.4 is the last of the updates. So if you don't want it to be mentioned then yes they should have made another Winter of Swtor post but i think it makes more sence to make a new post for 2014 and put all the bigger Updates for this year in one update.

Edited by chuuuuucky

• Dev Post

Wait...there are seasons other than Summer? Here in Texas, we would never know that. Note: I do not like hot weather.

When we made the Summer of SWTOR post we knew that inevitably we would start to see questions about what is coming after the Summer. We figured we would preempt that by just telling you about it right out of the gates. That is why we are talking about things beyond Summer.

I know you were just making the thread out of jest, but it gave me an excuse to complain about the Texas heat...and to answer you. :rak_03:

-eric

Wait...there are seasons other than Summer? Here in Texas, we would never know that. Note: I do not like hot weather.

When we made the Summer of SWTOR post we knew that inevitably we would start to see questions about what is coming after the Summer. We figured we would preempt that by just telling you about it right out of the gates. That is why we are talking about things beyond Summer.

I know you were just making the thread out of jest, but it gave me an excuse to complain about the Texas heat...and to answer you. :rak_03:

-eric

thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :p I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something ;)

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat :(

-eric

Eric I hear you've got a heat wave coming. I suggest giving into your hate of hot weather and joining the Dark Side. DEATH TO THE JEDI!

Hello everyone!

Here is a fresh update on where we are at in terms of hitting our schedules for the Summer of SWTOR, and a recap of all the exciting things we have in the works for the months ahead. [...]

It clearly states "for the months ahead"... As we are now in july, "months ahead" is at least august and september but could easily include october as well.

The thread states 2.3 to be on schedule for summer and 2.4 coming afterwards in october.

It really isn't rocket science to understand that.

Edited by JPryde

thanks eric!

I saw a few people commented on this also :p I would suggest to put something like "In addition, later this year expect to see 2.4 coming October 1" or something ;)

It's boiling here in the UK, I also hate heat :(

Too right it's bleedin hot here in the UK , I lost my shorts too and have to wear 20 year old ones. Sigh.

Sorry to hear it's even hotter there eric ;/ Hope this Earth cools soon.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Too right it's bleedin hot here in the UK , I lost my shorts too and have to wear 20 year old ones. Sigh.

Sorry to hear it's even hotter there eric ;/ Hope this Earth cools soon.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Lol agreed its hot here in UK :) I'm wearing stuff i bought for holiday in Menorca last year :D

Driz