Top 5 Most Underrated Characters of SW

BrandonSM

I believe Sidious never really wanted to be under Plagueis' thumb anyway. It is the nature of the Sith to kill the master and take the title from him. Plagueis had come to trust him, in a way, eventually giving him more and more knowledge of the Sith. Eventually, Sidious saw no more use for Plagueis and decided to kill him. It was about time too, as Plagueis was going to keep Sidious under his thumb for the rest of his life.

Darth Plagueis is underrated , he obviously was powerful or Sidious would not have killed him by getting him drunk and killing him while he slept . The Fact he remained control over Sidious for so long and well into his old age says something as well . We can take the wait as a want to maybe get all Sidious could out of him in Sith knowledge but he waited a really really longtime to take the Title Master .

Just to point that tidbit out.

The way Qui-Gon died is why he is underrated. He was killed by a "Sith apprentice" even though he was a Jedi Master. Not only that, but not much was known about him. That's one of the reasons I made a thread about him, to bring him into the light. I do believe Qui-Gon is starting to become a more respected character though.

Darth Maul was well trained , and besides Sith Apprentice is underratted. The Title is only held because of they have not killed their Master yet . Unlike Jedi who move up in Title without such a trial .

Darth Maul just happen to be more a skilled fighter than Qui-Gon , he won after all far and square . I think how Maul died was retarded and poorly writen .

Obi-Wan won by the opposite way he won against Anakin............................really ! What happen to the HIGHER GROUND mister George Lucas..............................

Its not that I am upset about Maul dieing to Obi-Wan who is by Far one of my Favorite Jedi , I am just upset it was poorly writen and I bet given 10more years George would have altered it somehow ....................

Ulic Qel-droma

Underratted , rarely talked about , and its just sad .

The guy was pretty awesome in his own right ! There is nodoubt that if he would have just stayed the Path of Dark , he would have eventually took the Master Title from Kun , and probably the only person from that time that could have beat Kun ......................... One of my favorite things about KotoR is reading about Ullic in the game !

Darth Maul was well trained , and besides Sith Apprentice is underratted. The Title is only held because of they have not killed their Master yet . Unlike Jedi who move up in Title without such a trial .

Darth Maul just happen to be more a skilled fighter than Qui-Gon , he won after all far and square . I think how Maul died was retarded and poorly writen .

Obi-Wan won by the opposite way he won against Anakin............................really ! What happen to the HIGHER GROUND mister George Lucas..............................

Its not that I am upset about Maul dieing to Obi-Wan who is by Far one of my Favorite Jedi , I am just upset it was poorly writen and I bet given 10more years George would have altered it somehow ....................

That's a great point about the higher ground! I just now realized how similar those fights are!

Well you may be right when it comes to most people. But when it comes to the people on these forums, I must strongly disagree with you concerning Revan.

When since is Qui-gon underrated? I always thought he was pretty beast. Are there many others who disagree?

I think Revan is both Overrated and Underratted, and rarely rated modestly . I myself try to keep in real in the world of EU FANBOISM LUKE SKYWALKER , but it is a never ending battle.

One set of Fanboys calling other fanboys out , its just silly.

Revan is unknown in skill and power , we only know he was powerful and a great combatant . Alone usually that would be enough to go on but in the world where Luke Skywalker cannot die and is soooo Goddly he wins everything without question , the Fanboys got scared when a large group of Fanboys started to speak the name Revan and put down everything about him and the fans that like him !

Just like now with Disney gaining ownership of Lucasfilms and all that is SW , the old always fear change . If I didn't have a open mind and question everything , not to mention a imagination and a hunger for creativity ..............yea I too "Would Have Been" a EU Luke Skywalker Fanboy .

Edited by mefit

1. Jar Jar Binks - yes, I said it. Without this guy Palpatine would have never got into power and those blasted arrogant Jedi would never have got extinct. Go Jar Jar!

2. Count Dooku - I agree with Aurbere here, even in the TCW he doesn't get much attention. He's just that guy, you know, who pretended to be in charge? No you don't remember? Oh well....

3. Darth Traya - Everyone admits she is awesome in every way, and yet only me and lokdron have her in our sigs! Whats going on! She likes the most quotable character ever! Respect her! Oh and I never see her in Top 10 Sith threads. Why, just why.

4. Darth Plagueis - Read the book, he's awesome. 50% of Sidious's 'master' plan was down to him.

Thats all I got.

1. Jar Jar Binks - yes, I said it. Without this guy Palpatine would have never got into power and those blasted arrogant Jedi would never have got extinct. Go Jar Jar!

2. Count Dooku - I agree with Aurbere here, even in the TCW he doesn't get much attention. He's just that guy, you know, who pretended to be in charge? No you don't remember? Oh well....

3. Darth Traya - Everyone admits she is awesome in every way, and yet only me and lokdron have her in our sigs! Whats going on! She likes the most quotable character ever! Respect her! Oh and I never see her in Top 10 Sith threads. Why, just why.

4. Darth Plagueis - Read the book, he's awesome. 50% of Sidious's 'master' plan was down to him.

Thats all I got.

Add in Odan-Urr and you're good. Seriously, just wiki him or wait for me to release The Great Hyperspace War or a character thread on him. I'm seriously serious. If I was anymore serious, I'd be Mace Windu.

Add in Odan-Urr and you're good. Seriously, just wiki him or wait for me to release The Great Hyperspace War or a character thread on him. I'm seriously serious. If I was anymore serious, I'd be Mace Windu.

Lol, wait no, your serious. I await an enlightening in depth - I'm sure it will be better than any wiki page I could read!

In terms of power?

1.Hero of Tython. He's defeated the Voice of the Emperor, great deal.But i saw him only in one top.

2.Marka Ragnos.He's really underrated, he's recognized as one of the greatest sith, it was stated that if he will be fully reborn, New Jedi Order will be destroyed.

3. Abeloth. Well, she's equal or above The Ones and some people compare her to Vitiate or even Nihilus.

4. Kyp Durron. He was one of the strongest Jedi from NJO, but i really rarely see him in somebody's top.

5. Darth Plagueis. One of the strongest Sith Lords in the history, was just about equal to Sidious, so he's from Vitiate and Sidious league.But have same problem as Durron.

Edited by LordCJK

In no order:

Darth Plagueis

Kal Skirata

Count Dooku

Grand Moff Tarkin

Mnggal Mnggal < epically awesome potential

^^^

Papa Kal! My legacy name is Skirata :rolleyes:

My list in no particular order:

Darth Bane (okay, I guess there is an order; he's my first, he single handedly destroyed the sith and made the rule of two)

Darth Maul

Qui-gon Gin

The Clone Army (at least in the movies. These guys had various personalities, and many were part of the Mandalorian culture)

Kal Skirata? Interesting. I loved that character. I wish the writer had finished the story though...

I thought Kal Skirata fit the theme of this thread very well. He was a very "under the radar" type of person who honed some of the most undisciplined clones into Omega Squad one of the most elite squads. I vaguely remember a line in the book Triple Zero that described Kal as someone that looked physically past their prime, and if you saw him on the street you would have no idea of what he was really capable of... or all the extremely dangerous soldiers he has trained over the years.

I too would like to know more of Kal's story.

Edited by Tomb-Stone