April 3 Downtime = 1.2?

Hazado

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may or may not be. Seems with the big-name mmo's, the only dates they set in stone are the expansion releases... when they're within a month of releasing.

Subject to change* is what I'm saying.

In my opinion? A week or two more maybe. Remember, this upcoming week is spring break; that could definitely affect who is playing at the time.

Again, Big-names don't announce specific patch dates... so when you're playing through the game you really have to learn the cycle of the developer. Though it has been feeling like 1.2 is over due.... ;)

Edited by Sivenom

If they haven't specifically told us it is for 1.2, it isn't for 1.2

This does make sense sadly. I think if they had planned for 1.2 to be released on that date, we'd have a new video that included the date, and we'd see this date posted all over the website.

While it's nice to hope 1.2 will come then, they're still making changes on the PTS as of last night, so I would think they would need more than 4 days of testing.

However, this does open up the possibility that if it's not the 3rd, then it's gotta be the 10th right?

Edited by FourTwent

This does make sense sadly. I think if they had planned for 1.2 to be released on that date, we'd have a new video that included the date, and we'd see this date posted all over the website.

While it's nice to hope 1.2 will come then, they're still making changes on the PTS as of last night, so I would think they would need more than 4 days of testing.

However, this does open up the possibility that if it's not the 3rd, then it's gotta be the 10th right?

depends, they could drop it next tuesday and be saying they arnt to get more people to test the ranked pvp over the weekend which seems is the last thing there testing on the pts or there is some bug in the ranking that requires more testing and until people test it then it could be delayed until the 10th or later.

1.2 is far more feature rich than 1.1

1.1 had quite a bit of advertisement before hand.

1.2 advertisement feels like it hasn't ramped up at all.

I'd expect more advertisement for 1.2 than 1.1

So wouldn't expect 1.2 within a week (minimum)