(PVP)Stop it, baddies.

BlazingShadow

I just want you to be better... this is a shoutout to all the pugging imperial bads. Stop being bad.

STOP IT.

Stop knocking enemies out of DFA, Orbital Strike, or simply to scatter them around the map.

Stop stunlocking nonfactor classes. Why would you waste your stuns on mercenaries on the bottom level with no where to run?

Stop breaking CC when we're trying to plant/recap.

Stop running to the enemy control node when we have two and are in no danger of losing either.

Stop leaving just 1 non-tank to guard a node.

-Shap'Kel'Aptua

Edited by BlazingShadow

I just want you to be better... this is a shoutout to all the pugging imperial bads. Stop being bad.

STOP IT.

Stop knocking enemies out of DFA, Orbital Strike, or simply to scatter them around the map.

Stop stunlocking nonfactor classes. Why would you waste your stuns on mercenaries on the bottom level with no where to run?

Stop running to the enemy control node when we have two and are in no danger of losing either.

-Shap'Kel'Aptua

Sounds to me like you expect to win 100% of all the reg WZs you queue for.

Don't queue alone, and even then, don't expect to win every single game, or you'll just come back and repost this.

Edit: "Stop running to the enemy control node when we have two and are in no danger of losing either." Totally agree with you there. Some people still don't know how Novare works. Also, you can leave a non-tank, hopefully geared player to defend, as long as they call it. Most do not.

Edited by Easylikepie

now this should be put into the games pvp codex i swear but its missing 1 thing. when ur guarding the node pay attention to the node idk how many times i seen a person standing next to a node while a stealth is behind em taking it. absolute stupidity

^ Just had that in a Civil. 100% health, wasn't watching the node, got 3capped. Called "grass" instead of "snow"

I love it when people leave me alone on my recruit geared alts to guard a node. A 15k hp DPS makes such a fantastic node guard. And when I point that out in chat, rarely does anyone more geared come to replace me.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Sounds to me like you expect to win 100% of all the reg WZs you queue for.

Don't queue alone, and even then, don't expect to win every single game, or you'll just come back and repost this.

Edit: "Stop running to the enemy control node when we have two and are in no danger of losing either." Totally agree with you there. Some people still don't know how Novare works. Also, you can leave a non-tank, hopefully geared player to defend, as long as they call it. Most do not.

I don't expect to win, but there are just some things you have to realize are bad things to do. I'm no elitist, I don't pretend to be, but this is common sense.

And you're right, you CAN leave a geared player to defend but quite a bit it's not 1 geared player and the rest of the team isn't fast enough to answer the call.

STOP IT.

-Shap'Kel'Aptua

I'm not going to lie and I'll be the first to admit. I do all of these things listed above :(

I think everyone is pretty sick of all the WZs except Huttball. heh

I love Huttball because everyone hates it. Pulling people out of the fire is fantastic.

I can't believe people aren't sick of these stupid WZs yet. Is there PVP anywhere else these days?

Pre-Section X, you could go to Black Hole and find lots of players doing their dailies in their PVE gear. I love winning 2v1s as heals, after /dancing in front of them. It's still a popular area, but not as much.

If you're really that sick of WZs, make your own pvp. Form a group, ask someone/a guild to oppose you, go to Outlaw's Den for a bit. If word spreads around, and if you do it at primetime, even better. Problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...