SWTOR Mobile Security Key app for Windows Phone 7?

ZeroPlus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+2 for WP7

My girlfriend and I would love a security app on our phones.

Shes in class right now or else I would tell her to post her +1.

From another thread from another time:

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/147475681754877953

Currently they have no plans for WP7. Which I don't understand why they would have plans for Blackberry devices.

Who uses Blackberry?

My grandfather?

My accounting manager?

My boss?

I/We urge you to re-think your current mobile application projects and make one of them the Windows Phone 7 authenticator security app.

Thanks for reading!

+1

Blackberry has less marketshare than WP7. Why waste the dev's time with the sinking ship that is RIM?

It shouldn't be that hard to make the app for WP7, and there are plenty of people who will use it.

I for one, won't be spending money on an authenticator unless I can use it on my WP7.

+1 To WM7..

The old Sec.Key on my Android is working without SIM card - this is good..

But i can't find how to disconnect the Sec.Key from my acc - this is bad.

Does anybody know the link to How-to " disconect from Security Key"? I whant do it until WM7 app will released..

And, yes, hope to ready official comment in this post.

How do I remove the "Security Key" connectivity i have on my old HTC? As I would like to run this on my new phone.

The way it is now, each time I wish to play this game, i have to remove the SIM-card from my new phone and add it to my old crappy HTC Desire HD.

Hardly a good solution.

How do I remove the "Security Key" connectivity i have on my old HTC? As I would like to run this on my new phone.

The way it is now, each time I wish to play this game, i have to remove the SIM-card from my new phone and add it to my old crappy HTC Desire HD.

Hardly a good solution.

Call the Customer Service # .. option 1 (english) then 2 then 2 then 5 (think that was the key press sequence) .. person will answer (guy picked up in 5 seconds for me) and ask them to remove security key from account .. they will ask for verification information and security answers (2 of them) .. they will remove the key from your account and have you test .. they can then help you add it to your new phone ..

I wasn't on the phone 10 minutes with mine.

I'm not sure if it was before the forum wipe or not, but I recall an official response saying there were no plans at that time for a Win phone app.

Call the Customer Service # .. option 1 (english) then 2 then 2 then 5 (think that was the key press sequence) .. person will answer (guy picked up in 5 seconds for me) and ask them to remove security key from account .. they will ask for verification information and security answers (2 of them) .. they will remove the key from your account and have you test .. they can then help you add it to your new phone ..

I wasn't on the phone 10 minutes with mine.

Wrong.

There is a currently a problem with their system where once an authenticator is removed from an account then another one can't be added to the account.

Edited by iain_b