Poor Armstech in end game

tintin_milou

So I am in Armstech (400) and I read many complaints here about how in end-game it fares poorly compared to say, cybertech, biochem, etc.

But I am not here to complain! :D

I am wondering if the vanity factor (in addition to aug kits and overkill augs) could make armstech more tolerable. Specifically, I mean crafting coolest looking orange blasters! :eek: And even some orange rifles! There are about eight or ten orange blasters available from trainer and I do see some for sale on GTN. My question is whether these cool blasters/rifles sell well?

I rock the ten-kilometer killer on my sniper and have made some pretty cool looking lvl 50 pistols for bounty hunter friends. The Chopper vibrosword is also a force user favorite. You can get a lot of cool schematics from the crafting trainer, most lvl 50 customs take biometric crystals to make but who cares.

The best thing about armstech really is the augments and aug kits tho. i use purple fortitude augs on all my lowbie characters and with pvp bolster they get pretty beast mode even at low levels.

Oh, well I guess I really didnt answer your question. Sorry.

I once sold a lvl 50 custom blaster around for 60k but with the biometric crystal alloy it took to make, I basically broke even. The money for armstech is in the augs, aug kits, and slicing mats, if you slice. I dont know if any particular cosmetic items sell well or are in demand.

Oh, well I guess I really didnt answer your question. Sorry.

I once sold a lvl 50 custom blaster around for 60k but with the biometric crystal alloy it took to make, I basically broke even. The money for armstech is in the augs, aug kits, and slicing mats, if you slice. I dont know if any particular cosmetic items sell well or are in demand.

Well OK thanks so much for your insight and sharing your experience! :)

With the biometric crystal so cheap now, are the lvl 50 orange weapons able to yield a modest profit?

Edited by tintin_milou