Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing nothing and just getting the game running would have been LESS insulting than 25 codes for who can click the fastest. Now i'm annoyed I cant play and pissed off that I dont get anything unless i sit here staring at the screen like a zombie either.

Seriously, 25 codes? I have been waiting almost 6 hours to play the freaking game and don't even get complimentary pet (forget the CC even (or reduce the amount, but let every player have them), but a pet for EVERYONE would be nice), because I'm not refreshing the Dev Tracker every second, but once in 30 minutes?

Seriously?

They'd be better off posting codes that can be used by more than one person but are only vailid for 15 minutes or something.

I agree with you or email players or ingame mail.. I mean we all have our emails connected to our accounts..I just wanna play though have had a string of crap luck my motherboard died my ram died my graphics died lols and now I am up and running I can't play lols

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

Lovely, millions of players, 25 measely single use codes. Thanks a whole heck of a lot Eric. Thanks for a whole heck of a lot of nothing. As usual. About what I am coming to expect from EAware. You can now count me among those who is getting sick and tired of all the BS. You screw us out of an entire day of game time, and offer nothing but platitudes as compensation. Lovely, just lovely. Tried them all, they had all been used, but then, that is exactly what I knew was going to be the case, given the meager amount of codes given out. Hey! I know. Instead of this "first come, first served, luck of the draw" bullcrap. Why not try offering some genuine compensation to the entire player base, given that it is the entire player base that is suffering. Or would that prove to be too difficult for you fine folks?

"Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily."

So funny, real life lols-

I think the Bioware definition of "Rain" is as bugged as all the recent content. Its actually just started raining here...you know the real stuff.. literally billions of droplets of water!

Hey,

I am also playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Even if the servers are only down for a couple of minutes in this game, everybody gets goodies and usually a lot of it. Even there "cartel coin" version is usally given out to anybody.

I appreciate that you tried to "make it rain". If i remember correctly you never did this befor in a similar situation? And that you are communicating more then in the past when something like this happens. But if i compare it with swgoh don't you think twenty something codes who each can be used only by one player is cheap. Why not give out codes that can be used by everybody. And i am not talking cartel coins necessarily, just a nice thing for free for everybody like a musco hairstyle or something like that. Please think about it.

MfG

Aariy

then what s to stop same person using the code over and over for 15 min ?

they could be tied to account it's not hard to detect a code that was already used by a person like the cantina box codes so if on your account it was used and you tried again it would fail cause it same code that you used already

Edited by MsRavenn

Hi Musco,

thanks from the German Community, here is prime time to play, so what?

It's the second time, that you raindrop a few codes - lol - and nobody on the European side did know :(

+1

Nobody can't play, for European it's evening, everybody should have a code. I'm french player, guildmaster, I would like good news to give to my guys.

Well, I don't really mind about the codes since all subscribers get cartel coins each month but still I feel sad since not all players can redeem the codes.

The whole commonity can't play the game right now. Can we all get 1 code each? I mean, send it to us in an email if you whish. That will make people happy and not angry. Even better might even promt free to play player to subscribe when see that people care about their experience with the game.

I really love the game and I will continue to play even if I don't get a code but I just wanted to share that it's unfair in my own opinion to have codes share with people and only a few people can acturally use them while the rest of the players can only sit and watch "This code has already been used." message all day.

This is just utter bull-*****.

EVERYONE has been affected by Bioware's failures today.

Ergo everyone should get a code.

End of.

All The Best

While I appreciate the thought, my thought is this:

How bout codes that are only valid for say 48 hours, but anyone can use them, not just the bots?

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

should be doing this for everyone not just the fast and lucky, WTH is with BW and there fascination with RNG in and out of the game?

Edited by Kyuuu