Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much more so then the opposite scenario.

Objectives aren't accomplished without, you know, actually killing your opponent.

I don't discredit dmg but I do discredit bloating you're ego by topping a dmg chart with only 5 kills. There's another noob on his team with 1000 more objective points and 1 more kill than the noob op.

I don't discredit dmg but I do discredit bloating you're ego by topping a dmg chart with only 5 kills. There's another noob on his team with 1000 more objective points and 1 more kill than the noob op.

One thousand more objective points, in other words, he did one more thing, and spread his weak dot damage on an extra person?

<.< that same person also had 7 deaths compared to 4? The point?

Though I wanna give a shout out to the healer on that side. Unless I'm seeing that wrong isn't that 560k healing? About 50k less than the other teams healer, but still quite note worthy.

Was a terrible game though. Me think 6 of 8 players (not including quitters) weren't pulling their weight.

Signs you aren't trying to bloat your ego: You mained a merc/mando from 1.2 until 2.0.

1,000 objective points in that game is 1 orb. If you think the 6 points from an orb are worth the 200 points potentially from doing real damage as a team, then please reconsider your position.

whew! I feel like a barely escaped death! It's ok though cuz I'd have to catch up on my noob talk anyway ;)

Well when u post something as stupid as that it makes u look like one of the infamous monitor lickers, or arguing just to do it. I am more than willing to assume the latter, but...

So let's review, we got one psycho likening this to rape, two people arguing just for the sake of arguing, and plenty of PuG butthurt..

Just when I thought it wouldn't be possible, I think the advocates have reached a new low....

i didnt post the screenshot to say "look at my damage". its 500k, thats an average match in the post 2.0 world.

i felt that it was an accurate representation of exactly what was being discussed in this thread: a highly skilled 4-man premade vs a complete PUG team. interpret the results however you want, but it was not a "hey look at me" post.

the only reason i did 500k damage was b/c i was chasing down the healers the entire match. and when there is cross healing and a very good tank in the way, im just going to end up pumping fluff damage into them and its not going to do a whole lot. which is why i had >100k damage per kill.

Question does anyone ever take into consideration that a persons computer might be their enemy in pvp as well which leads them to be bad as well. Me Personally I use a Phenom 9500 with 8gb of RAM, GeForce 550 TI on Vista operating system. This will lead me to have 27ms latency access all the time but fps can go as low as 3 fps in matchs or as high as 10fps. Certain players always remain invisible even while attacking and some visually glitch under-ground when following them.

So people have skill, gear, and computer equipment to contend with in matchs and try there best. Some on the other hand see a particular team that constantly steamrolls everyone and give up. On my server, its the same people day in and day out swapping between toons facing each other so cross server would definately be welcomes.

Question does anyone ever take into consideration that a persons computer might be their enemy in pvp as well which leads them to be bad as well. Me Personally I use a Phenom 9500 with 8gb of RAM, GeForce 550 TI on Vista operating system. This will lead me to have 27ms latency access all the time but fps can go as low as 3 fps in matchs or as high as 10fps. Certain players always remain invisible even while attacking and some visually glitch under-ground when following them.

So people have skill, gear, and computer equipment to contend with in matchs and try there best. Some on the other hand see a particular team that constantly steamrolls everyone and give up. On my server, its the same people day in and day out swapping between toons facing each other so cross server would definately be welcomes.

So premades should add some GFX cards and some internet connection gift cards to the collection plate?

Got it....

Nah, before I just got my new computer, I couldn't run anything other than very low graphics and have warzones be playable. My performance has only improved in very specific situations that are fairly infrequent. Not to mention, there are plenty of players on different continents that have no problems playing through 150-200 latency and do better than 99% of the population.

the only hardware related to your ping is your network card. gpu, cpu, ram has no impact on ping.

and this game scales with hardware terribly, and even dual GPU has minimal impact. ive actually turned off SLI when i play now b/c there is no difference in FPS, but it gets rid of the little bouts of micro-stutter.

and yeah, hardware is a limiting factor in pc gaming. but it always has been, and always will be. thats not exclusive to this game, and wont be going away in the future. if you want to play games where everyone is on the same hardware level, try consoles.

the only hardware related to your ping is your network card. gpu, cpu, ram has no impact on ping.

and this game scales with hardware terribly, and even dual GPU has minimal impact. ive actually turned off SLI when i play now b/c there is no difference in FPS, but it gets rid of the little bouts of micro-stutter.

and yeah, hardware is a limiting factor in pc gaming. but it always has been, and always will be. thats not exclusive to this game, and wont be going away in the future. if you want to play games where everyone is on the same hardware level, try consoles.

Screw that, let's just blame Canada while we are at it.....

:rak_01:

Well when u post something as stupid as that it makes u look like one of the infamous monitor lickers, or arguing just to do it. I am more than willing to assume the latter, but...

So let's review, we got one psycho likening this to rape, two people arguing just for the sake of arguing, and plenty of PuG butthurt..

Just when I thought it wouldn't be possible, I think the advocates have reached a new low....

Reading your posts is tantamount to watching a court jester try on the crown.

You've evolved on these forums from whining and crying all the time to belittling and insulting others.

Oh well... that's life of a jester.

Reading your posts is tantamount to watching a court jester try on the crown.

You've evolved on these forums from whining and crying all the time to belittling and insulting others.

Oh well... that's life of a jester.

When exactly was I crying, asking for a design change, at the risk of killing PVP entirely?

Also don't put an obvious Target on your back... It's like shooting monitor lickers in a barrel. U do serve a valid purpose though. I am more than sure that you were trolling in a half assed attempt at taking my crown... Good try though....:rak_03:

Tridus... the only person you are 'debunking' here is yourself. Please stop before you hurt yourself . No matter how many sarcastic comments you hurl at the people trying to argue sensibly with you, it won't help your cause.

As for Comfterbilly, any sympathy I might have had for your 'premade-problem' dissolved into thin air with your mentions of premading being akin to rape. Could you have stooped any lower? I think not.

That, and your obvious problem with girls is disconcerting, to say the least. O.o

I cannot take you seriously.

Thumbs up to Doomsdaycomes, Cycao, Cashogy, Jadescythe, and all you others for showing the amount of patience you have shown here. I can safely say I can agree to most (if not all) points you have tributed to this discussion. Sad thing is, no matter how often you state the obvious, some people will never even try to listen.

proved me wrong? you said "nice grav round spam" which a) shows you are a noob and b) is entirely irrelevant to the outcome of the warzone.

protect my healers? i play a commando, i have no taunts/guard. :rolleyes: the only thing i can do is peel with CC and knockback (which does not show on the scoreboard). which only helps so much, and a bad healer is still gonna die. ie, if i knockback several enemies from the healer, and then the healer does not reposition to further increase distance from the enemy, the healer is going to die.

If you don't know how to protect your healers as a DPS...

Well, I'm sure there is a thread to help you out. ;)

I noticed how you broke out a ton of excuses for not being a team player though. Case closed.

COD has a pool of millions of players. SWTOR barely has over 1.5 million TOTAL PLAYERS! Without cross server queue guess what? group only queue would not work. Do you think it really would be wise to punish people that wish to play with their friends? Be it either good or bad? I mean not every premade is "good" some premades may be a bunch of friends who just want to have a good time. Should those players be tossed in a queue with the big fish in the pond simply because they had the desire to group up and hang out with one another while playing?

Problem is without cross server queues, tor servers do not have the population to have a smarter match making system. End of story, you a are beating a dead horse.

Re-read the entire conversation from start to finish. If you think population was the point in any of it, you failed.

When you are done, let me know.

i didnt post the screenshot to say "look at my damage". its 500k, thats an average match in the post 2.0 world.

i felt that it was an accurate representation of exactly what was being discussed in this thread: a highly skilled 4-man premade vs a complete PUG team. interpret the results however you want, but it was not a "hey look at me" post.

the only reason i did 500k damage was b/c i was chasing down the healers the entire match. and when there is cross healing and a very good tank in the way, im just going to end up pumping fluff damage into them and its not going to do a whole lot. which is why i had >100k damage per kill.

But you are still in support of having solo pugs in reg warzones.

Makes total sense. :rolleyes: