Armormechs, Looking for a particular armor!

Doyletdude

Bioware said there would be craft-able versions of most armor in the game.

I've searched the GTN a couple of times but haven't found an armor that looks similar to what I want. I want an augment-able version of the TD-07A Scorpion Jacket (medium sniper armor) aka the Cadamemiu Sniper's Jacket, AKA the Elite Watchmen Jackets from the End of Torvix quest, AKA the Sniper Jackets on the Corellia commendation vendor. There are many in-game versions of these sick looking dusters and I was wondering if there is a craft-able version and if so what is it called?

I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but there are several "trench coat" style medium orange chestpieces that an Armormech can make.

Fortified Lacqerous Jacket, Laminoid Battle Jacket, and Sniper's Jacket are ones I have schematics for.

• 1 month later...

Isnt a method to get schematics from RE custom gear? Therefore if you can get enough of the model you like you can make one.

I like the scorpion name the most, so I would personally go for that.

But from what the OP said, the easiest one to get a lot of would be from the comms vendor from Corellia and RE them until a schem is learnt.

Edited by VegaPhone

All you need to do is get an augment kit and attach it to whatever jacket you want.

The Cademimu jacket, for example, is already moddable, so if you have that you just need an augment kit and you are all set.

You do not need an armormech for anything specific here. You just need:

A) The jacket that you want (which could be crafted by an armormech or could just be something that you purchase with comms or find as a drop)

B) An augment kit (and armormechs, armstechs, and synthweavers all make the same augment kits, no difference there)

C) An augment (and the augment that you want may be one that requires an armstech or a synthweaver rather than an armormech).

Edited by Mithros