HAmmer Station....where?

I make sure to run around the fleet every few levels. Around 16 or 17, I was up there and ran across an astromech droid that gave me the mission for Hammer Station (believe it was in the PvP vendor area, possibly crew skills). At 21 I received the mission for Athiss right next to the entrance for Hammer Station.

Main reason I ask is I've got a guildy who has the quest already (he's a BH if that matters) and when I saw him with the quest he was level 13, which I am on my Inquisitor so now I'm thinking it was bugged for me.

I'll do a run around the fleet when I log on tomorrow for sure tho just in case I missed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was disappointed when I played Hammer Station for the first time. The only FPs I played before were Esseles and Black Talon. Both had interesting stories, different choices and an overall feeling of being "in" something. Hammer Station was just slashing from A to B - like an typical instance in WoW, for example.

Since I'm only level 20 now, my question is: Are the FPs to come more story-driven like Esseles or more braindead slashorgies like Hammer Station?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...