Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

chris_rw

Srry people I just don't see why the Cather are cool in any way. These pics are not flattering at all I guess they have been introduced for there comic appeal.

I'm not going to lie I am jealous and confused that this race was chosen over more classic starwars creatures.

Player numbers have been in decline for this game for a long time now, I wonder why?

Regards Darth Trollus

Edited by SonOfSega

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srry people I just don't see why the Cather are cool in any way. These pics are not flattering at all I guess they have been introduced for there comic appeal.

I'm not going to lie I am jealous and confused that this race was chosen over more classic starwars creatures.

Number have been in decline for this game for a long time now, I wonder why?

Regards Darth Trollus

Really?!!? You and everyone else need to read up on why they picked Cathar, it was the easiest to do first, plain and simple, I didn't want Cathar to be first either, but if this was their trial attempt then I'm ok with waiting for the others. Judging by the amount of players on the fleet at the new kiosk, we will see lots of new species!

Really?!!? You and everyone else need to read up on why they picked Cathar, it was the easiest to do first, plain and simple, I didn't want Cathar to be first either, but if this was their trial attempt then I'm ok with waiting for the others. Judging by the amount of players on the fleet at the new kiosk, we will see lots of new species!

I guess knowing that makes me feel a little better but I bet you that other species roll out will take an age to come if at all.

Leaving aside the 10 year history of the Cathar in the SW universe including KOTOR (and this game....yes, Cathar have had a NPC presence in this game since the beginning), I love how people freak out about the Cathar like its a big stretch or something. Guess they've never seen Star Wars. As if anyone would even notice a Cathar standing among all the freaks in the Mos Eisley cantina scene, lol. Yet some people act like BW "jumped the shark" or something by using the Cathar.

Leaving aside the 10 year history of the Cathar in the SW universe including KOTOR (and this game....yes, Cathar have had a NPC presence in this game since the beginning), I love how people freak out about the Cathar like its a big stretch or something. Guess they've never seen Star Wars. As if anyone would even notice a Cathar standing among all the freaks in the Mos Eisley cantina scene, lol. Yet some people act like BW "jumped the shark" or something by using the Cathar.

Your right there's a Cather girl that dances in the new crap edition of Return of the Jedi at Jaba's Palace. The idea was from that same guy who created Jarjar Binks. You know he's rides a Tumtum around his ranch.

Does he have a job at Bio Ware now?

Players are posting some pretty cool screenshots.

People that don't like cats also don't like Cathar. That seems irrational.

Cathar are Star Wars. Cats are ... cats.

Keep em coming. I like. I won't argue with a kitty with a blaster.

fish fingers and custard

Players are posting some pretty cool screenshots.

People that don't like cats also don't like Cathar. That seems irrational.

Cathar are Star Wars. Cats are ... cats.

Keep em coming. I like. I won't argue with a kitty with a blaster.

fish fingers and custard

Actually, not for me, really. IN RL, I really dislike cats. Alot. But somehow here, I really love the look of the Cathar. I have no idea why, really, I just find them really cool looking, and Bioware especially did an amazing job with the male Cathars. I don't usually play male characters, but this time I am really tempted to create a male character just to have a male cathar. And I like the female cathar too, just disappointed with the lack of hairstyles, but still going to make one! :D

Actually, not for me, really. IN RL, I really dislike cats. Alot. But somehow here, I really love the look of the Cathar. I have no idea why, really, I just find them really cool looking, and Bioware especially did an amazing job with the male Cathars. I don't usually play male characters, but this time I am really tempted to create a male character just to have a male cathar. And I like the female cathar too, just disappointed with the lack of hairstyles, but still going to make one! :D

If you make do make a male Cathar you could name him "Roary" and then make a female Sniper named

"Aimy." Snipers get the Doctor (Lokin.) I know that's just silly, but it's late here.

That's sort of cool looking. I was going to unlock Cathar but was scared I'd just get a Jawagram instead :(

Coming to a dye pack near you! 1 Jawagram and 1 dye! Double the fun! Triple the profit! This gem of knowledge brought you by Biowallet!