Any celebrities play this game?

Uelle

Sheldon Cooper, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz and Rajesh Koothrappali play SWTOR... along with Bernadette Rostenkowski.

Those are surely more celebreties to me than the lame Mr.T and Chucky Norris :p

I have the hots for Bernadette (Melissa Rauch). She should remain anonymous. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheldon Cooper, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz and Rajesh Koothrappali play SWTOR... along with Bernadette Rostenkowski.

I have NO idea who any of these ppl are, never even heard of em before. I do know Mr. T & Chuck Norris tho lol. My idea of celebrities would be ppl like TI, Trey Songz, & Juicy J who I know for a fact have gaming systems on their tour buses. Or ppl like Taye Diggs, Sanaa Lathan, Morris Chestnut, or even Snoop who are all gamers & SW fans although that doesn't necessarily mean they play swtor.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

I have NO idea who any of these ppl are, never even heard of em before. I do know Mr. T & Chuck Norris tho lol. My idea of celebrities would be ppl like TI, Trey Songz, & Juicy J who I know for a fact have gaming systems on their tour buses. Or ppl like Taye Diggs, Sanaa Lathan, Morris Chestnut, or even Snoop who are all gamers & SW fans although that doesn't necessarily mean they play swtor.

they are characters on the show "Big Bang Theory"

that said, one persons celebrity is another person's "who?" like half the people you named. I'm assuming some of them are musicians? (actor's names I did recognize though, so.. there's that?)

they are characters on the show "Big Bang Theory"

that said, one persons celebrity is another person's "who?" like half the people you named. I'm assuming some of them are musicians? (actor's names I did recognize though, so.. there's that?)

True :D I've heard of the big band theory (just never seen it b4) & yep they are musicians who also act.

BTW I like Penny better than Bernadette;).

I like Penny; obviously. I am straight. But the character of Bernadette sets me off.

Funny thing is; I don't watch a lot of TV shows (House was the last one I watched new regularly) but got into Big Bang Theory when it started being put on mixed with Family Guy, which I usually have on in the background while gaming.

I like Penny; obviously. I am straight. But the character of Bernadette sets me off.

Funny thing is; I don't watch a lot of TV shows (House was the last one I watched new regularly) but got into Big Bang Theory when it started being put on mixed with Family Guy, which I usually have on in the background while gaming.

Sheldon cracks me up. I wonder if he plays this game IRL?

If you would be a fan of a certain music style (let's say in the outer realms of electronic music) and you would have followed the scene of that music style for the last ~20 years, then you would probably know me if I would tell you my artist name. (Which I won't though.) ;)

So, in this very specific (and very small) music scene, I could be considered a celebrity. There you go. :cool:

However, since I play Swtor, I don't have time for DJ bookings anymore. :D

Fact: There are no celebrities greater than Mr. T and Chuck Norris.

In that big bang theory episode they called it "star wars" and showed what looked like scenes from TOR but didn't appear to brand it in any way. Sadly, I couldn't tell what build Sheldon was using. It would obviously be the best one ING.

Edited by Joesixxpack

• 5 weeks later...

Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Rajesh defs play it, remember the ep?

Edited by Layno_Maul

That's weird, I have no idea who most of those people are. I don't even care enough to google them.

I watch Big Bang Theory, even got my wife hooked on it. I don't recall an episode with SWTOR in it, which season is that from? I've seen them all and have the DVDs as well.

I remember the Conan MMO ("Sheldor is AFK") being featured early on when he got Penny hooked on it and I've never played WoW but I've seen screenshots and the "Wolowizard" episode I would assume was WoW.

I watch Big Bang Theory, even got my wife hooked on it. I don't recall an episode with SWTOR in it, which season is that from? I've seen them all and have the DVDs as well.

I remember the Conan MMO ("Sheldor is AFK") being featured early on when he got Penny hooked on it and I've never played WoW but I've seen screenshots and the "Wolowizard" episode I would assume was WoW.

I saw it the other day. They were complaining about Bernadette only healing Howard.