New Server Progression Thread

marshmallow

Since Swifterz is MIA and hasn't updated his thread in a while I'm just going to make one. Put your screenshots of what boss you killed and proof of what difficulty. If you want you can include the date and time.

Story mode kills will be denoted in Green, HM kills will be denoted in Orange, and NiM kills will be denoted in Red.

Republic guilds will be denoted in Blue, and Imperial guilds will be denoted in the default forum color.

Terror From Beyond 8 man

TWO INCHES BUFFED |The Terror From Beyond

SUCKAFISH | The Terror From Beyond

DIABOLIC | The Terror From Beyond

UNNECESSARY GIRTH | The Terror From Beyond

POTATO | The Terror From Beyond

NEVER TELL US THE ODDS | The Terror From Beyond

CIRCLE OF ENMITY | The Terror From Beyond

OPS ELITE | The Terror From Beyond

RESPECTED AND DESPISED | The Terror from Beyond | The Terror From Beyond

INTERDICTOR | The Terror from Beyond

DECEPTION | The Terror from Beyond

EWOK PEST CONTROL | The Terror from Beyond

LORDS OF WAR | The Terror from Beyond

MODE | Kephess the Undying

FROM THE ASHES | Kephess the Undying

LAST CALL | Kephess the Undying | Dread Guard

Jedi Mime Trick | Dread Guards

SHOOT FIRST | Withering Horror

PHANTOM SQUADRON | Withering Horror

ILLUMINATI | The Terror from Beyond

Terror From Beyond 16 man

LEVEL CAPPED | The Terror from Beyond | The Terror From Beyond

WORKING AS INTENDED | Kephess the Undying

POTATO | Operator IX

FROM THE ASHES | Kephess the Undying

Explosive Conflict 8 man

Suckafish | Kephess

Potato | Kephess

Unnecessary Girth | Kephess

Never tell us the Odds | Kephess

Respected and Despised | Kephess

Level Capped | Kephess

OpsElite | Colonel Vorgrath

Interdictor | Zorn and Toth

Explosive Conflict 16 man

Level Capped | Colonel Vorgrath

EC Title Run

Potato

Suckafish

Unnecessary Girth

Respected and Despised

Thats all I have so far.

Edited by marshmallow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up fellas,

From The Ashes also has Kephess the Undying down in 8 man hard mode. Swifterz never got to updating that it seems, from awhile back. If you need the kill shot here is the corpse -

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/NarutoEVO/Screenshot_2012-11-10_23_17_58_450140.jpg

And here is the Codex shot --

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/NarutoEVO/Screenshot_2012-12-06_21_01_00_024249.jpg

Thanks,

Tealik

Edited by Tealik

What up fellas,

From The Ashes also has Kephess the Undying down in 8 man hard mode. Swifterz never got to updating that it seems, from awhile back. If you need the kill shot here is the corpse -

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/NarutoEVO/Screenshot_2012-11-10_23_17_58_450140.jpg

And here is the Codex shot --

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/NarutoEVO/Screenshot_2012-12-06_21_01_00_024249.jpg

Thanks,

Tealik

Updated

Gratz on the title. Suckafish got our title last night (Monday). Good job keeping this thread going.

One request from a Suckafish perspective. Please list our EC NiM kill as US First, World 4th. List Potatoes' clear as 19th and Never Tell Us the Odds at 15th. No other US Server has 3 guilds in the top 20. I think that's something people trying to find out more info about our Server should know. It'll help prove our case for best US Server.

Edited by Iggyemu

Gratz on the title. Suckafish got our title last night (Monday). Good job keeping this thread going.

One request from a Suckafish perspective. Please list our EC NiM kill as US First, World 4th. List Potatoes' clear as 19th and Never Tell Us the Odds at 15th. No other US Server has 3 guilds in the top 20. I think that's something people trying to find out more info about our Server should know. It'll help prove our case for best US Server.

Well if you guys got your title right after us, we might also have the only server with 2 titles on it. also potato cleared it before Never Tell Us The Odds?

Edited by Okuy

Well if you guys got your title right after us, we might also have the only server with 2 titles on it. also potato cleared it before Never Tell Us The Odds?

Potato did get it before us (Never Tell Us the Odds). I think they are referring to the world ranking which gives each guild a rating based on how quickly each boss was accomplished. In that case I think the post was right as NTUO was 15 and Potato was 19 ( I haven't checked it in a while though so that may have to be double checked). In terms of server ranking..I believe we were 4th overall and 1st on Pub side. Hope this helps.

Potato did get it before us (Never Tell Us the Odds). I think they are referring to the world ranking which gives each guild a rating based on how quickly each boss was accomplished. In that case I think the post was right as NTUO was 15 and Potato was 19 ( I haven't checked it in a while though so that may have to be double checked). In terms of server ranking..I believe we were 4th overall and 1st on Pub side. Hope this helps.

We cleared NiM EC about 2 weeks before you guys (Nov 24th). The reason we are behind you on progression is because when I had to leave the raid (time constraints) no one bothered to take screen shots of the kills, so I was waiting for one of our guild members to make a video of the 2 kills, which of course took 2 1/2 weeks, and there was no proof of date on the videos. We actually cleared toth and zorn, fb and sc, and vorgrath on the first night, and kephess on the 24th. So our ranking is really screwed up basically. If our ranking was correct we would be world 9th, U.S 3rd.

Edited by marshmallow

We cleared NiM EC about 2 weeks before you guys (Nov 24th). The reason we are behind you on progression is because when I had to leave the raid (time constraints) no one bothered to take screen shots of the kills, so I was waiting for one of our guild members to make a video of the 2 kills, which of course took 2 1/2 weeks, and there was no proof of date on the videos. We actually cleared toth and zorn, fb and sc, and vorgrath on the first night, and kephess on the 24th. So our ranking is really screwed up basically. If our ranking was correct we would be world 9th, U.S 3rd.

I don't think anyone was trying to discredit anyone else's guild. I was simply responding to the post previous to mine where there was some confusion perhaps about why world rankings were different from server rankings. *Gold Star* for everyone that has downed the content. Rankings (most of the time) mean nothing more than congratulations your guild was able to get their group together and work on things where as perhaps some other guilds have to wait periods of time before they can attempt some content due to members being away, people having lives, etc. So at no time was anyone not trying to give you full credit for your accomplishment. Congratulations ..to you..and your guild. Similarily, we had bosses 1-3 down the first night and then had a terrible time getting groups together for working on kephess. People having family stuff for Thanksgiving, main tank being away at work, just not enough time in general to really work on it. So I feel your pain.

Edited by Nursejenna