Legacy Xp increase + Cartel XP boost + rested Xp

Abuelo-Jedi

It all stacks..

Major Exploration Experience Boost

Increases all experience gained from exploration by 25% for 3 hours. Only one experience boost can be active at any time. (Cooldown: 1 hour)

This is the text and they need more explanation on how this works. We need more then just someone saying. "It all stacks........."

If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.

I think the most fun way to find out is to just go do some stuff buffed and unbuffed and compare the results.

Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

I'm certainly hoping they all stack :D

THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.

Edited by nepublicenemy

I'd have to wear out my 3 hour buff first... and deplete my rested xp. I won't be playing for the next 2-3 days and by then I'll have even more rested Xp so I just wanted a quick answer... but lol. I guess I'll have to find out myself some time next week. However if someone can prove it sooner than that I'd love to see it.

THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.

Yes, I noticed a huge jump in XP. Last night I leveled an alt of mine from 33-34 by only doing Boarding Party once and a round of all the space missions available to me for the fleet comms. I couldn't believe it when it happened. I'm not complaining though:D

If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.

They do stack. And not to 55%, but to 62.5% (1.3*.1.25).

Tested on PTS, no, no pics or anything, will have to take my word for it.

They do stack. And not to 55%, but to 62.5% (1.3*.1.25).

Tested on PTS, no, no pics or anything, will have to take my word for it.

oh wow... it's multiplying current rate instead of base? that's even better. What's the amount extra we get from rested though?

Ive noticed a SHOCKING increase in XP as a sub. From 15,000-20,000 xp, to 30,000-40,000 xp in WZ, and similar for Space missions. I DO have multiple XP boosts set for each, but I dont think they are having more of an effect then pre-1.5, so it must be 1.5 doing this insane XP boost.

it needs to be lowered, and non-subs should get standard XP.

No the XP for subs hasn't increased, while I was doing missions I got the same XP as before. Stop asking for it, not everyone wants it. I love slower leveling and doing all the content. If you want to level faster buy legacy and cartel xp boosts, and stack rested xp. And leave me out of it. When they said increased XP that ment f2p has slower, and subs have the same like before.

And btw that 40k XP from WZ, and that ''last night 70k XP'' was a bug. They fixed it today.

God I hate some people only thinking about themselves, reminds me of WoW and why I quit that dumbed down game. I hope SWTOR doesn't turn up like it.

Edited by MrToxin

I might be mistaken, but Im pretty sure that the rested Xp is considered an earned bonus and is not a buff. Therefore you could probably benefit from both the rested XP and the XP buff.

I would imagine it is likely that multiple XP buffs do not stack themselves.

Ah ok... well now I just need to find out if the legacy xp buff stacks with the cartel xp buff.