/ops chat

Iymurra

just checking if its normal for PUG ops to be completely devoid of any activity in /ops

I've run 4 today and /opsannounce worked, I could see others and I assume that others could see me, but whenever I wrote anything, absolutely anything... from "hello" to "how do you want to tank this boss", I got absolutely no responses.

Is /ops no longer used? is it bugged out or non-functional?

might have just been a run of quiet groups. I did run 2 more that evening on different characters. Those groups were premade then queue in though, slightly different from a fully group finder queued run. /ops did indeed function in the premade groups I joined that evening.

If there is no bug then I question where the refusal to communicate with fellow players in group finder ops runs sprung from.

Edited by Iymurra

Did you join in after it started? There seem to be some issues with people that join an in-progress that can't see what the others are saying, and the others can't see their chat either.

edit: My knowledge of the bug is minimal at best, but it's a thing my guild has run into a few times in the last month(s) or so. We didn't figure out that something was wrong until we had one of our own on TS that joined and then seemed to be on a different /ops than everyone else. Have had a few more incidents with people joining in later, since.

Edited by cyrusramsey

just checking if its normal for PUG ops to be completely devoid of any activity in /ops

I've run 4 today and /opsannounce worked, I could see others and I assume that others could see me, but whenever I wrote anything, absolutely anything... from "hello" to "how do you want to tank this boss", I got absolutely no responses.

Is /ops no longer used? is it bugged out or non-functional?

We had that happen to a friend a few nights ago...had he not been in mumble, I'd never have known he was saying anything.

Did you fill a spot in the Op? It seems like it's a bug...