Unofficial oceanic server?

no-gun

Hi guys

me and a group of friends are all playing on Daragon Trail. We are all from Australia and use mumble (similar to vent/team speak) to chat while gaming. For anyone who wants to join us you're more than welcome.

We are also making a guild so any Aussies who want to join in come along

Thanks

Hard to spread out without a Oceanic dedicated type 'tab' like US/EU have, when you have the tab other countries tend to stay away thus the queue will only be because of our own over population. Ultimately were all looking for a server with as many of our own timezone in it with the smallest queue as possible. Wont happen when were all mixed in together but the war in general chat is being won by us aussies.

Stay strong!!!! United we stand, Divided we fall!

'The Harbinger' is the unofficial Oceanic PvE server, however queues are horrendous so I would think twice before rolling, or wait until they increase pop cap.

Indeedy Harbinger is one of the Offical Aussie/Kiwi servers. The other one that I am aware of is a PvP server called Swiftsure.

One of the guys that replied linked the Oceanic Guild thingy! that is a very helpful piece of info have!

Not giving Aussies official servers is why we now have 2+ hours on both Harbinger and the swiftsure. We told Bioware this would cause problems but who are we to listen to its not like we have seen this happen in WoW and Rift and any other 1/2 good MMO.... Wait... Now lets see how long it takes the to scramble to fix it just like all the others!

WOAH WOAH WOAH. **** THIS.

The server I rolled on first is already an unofficial oceanic and has a 4 hour queue time. So I rolled on Daragon Trail to play on a sever without a queue. Don't you dare declare my other server a queue vortex of sadness.