Combat Support Droid

Any idea on how to activate the combat support droid? I had to restart a flashpoint and he's not showing up with me. I thought I saw with the few seconds the message was up that I had to go to my mission tracker, but then when I did there's nothing about the droid.

Um, i only experienced the support droid in the new FP on Rishi and no where else. Are you saying they implemented this feature into all FP now or am i not understanding what is being discussed? :confused:

There are solo versions of the new TFPs and the four Forged Alliances TFPs. Each of them comes with a droid. One presumes they will continue doing this with any new FPs they introduce, seeing the positive reaction.

The droid can be used in Solo Mode for Assault on Tython, Korriban Incursion, Depths of Manaan, Legacy of the Rakata, Bloodhunt and Battle for Rishi. Solo Mode is only available once per listed FP, when the story calls for it (Note: if Forged Alliances I-III were completed, Solo Mode for those FPs will not be available for that character). The droid is not available in other Flashpoints. What was being discussed is the darn thing being bugged for some people and not appearing properly. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
hey guys , all you need to do is go to your inventory and go into the mission items ! you wiil find your support droid there :)

Returning Player, Went to the Story Mode Flashpoint: The Black Talon, solo, entered the instance, had the Combat Support Droid . Fought my way to the Captain, did the dialog, went to next phase, and Droid dissapeared. Clickable Droid Icon next to the mission list was not active. Found this link, looked in my inventory and have the "Activate Combat Support Droid Mission item", but it still doesn't work. :confused:

Is this fixable, or a new bug? Any suggestions.

Is this fixable, or a new bug? Any suggestions.

Right-click on the Combat Support Droid buff to remove it, then click the quest item again. If it still doesn't work, please tell us which error message shows up when you try to use the quest item.

Right-click on the Combat Support Droid buff to remove it, then click the quest item again. If it still doesn't work, please tell us which error message shows up when you try to use the quest item.

I finished the Flashpoint w/out the Droid, before I saw this post, expect to be doing it again, hopefully tomorrow, and will follow the instructions if it is a problem again. Thank you.

• 2 years later...
I'm trying to finish Legacy of Rakata. And there isn't any ways to summon Combat Assistant Droid. No way. I don't have it in inventory. I checked.

Please help

In the mission tracker next to the listing for the flashpoint there should be an icon for the combat support droid. That is the only way I know of to summon it if you lose it during the mission (or if it fails to automatically spawn, which can happen from time to time). However, if you don't see that icon next to the listing, it's possible you are not in story (solo) mode, in which case the droid is not available. If you don't see the icon and you confirm you're in story mode, then it would seem you have encountered a bug and your best bet would be to exit the FP, go to fleet (or somewhere else where you won't be instanced in a personal phase) and try to reset the FP and rest your phases (right click on character portrait to bring up the reset phase option).

• 4 weeks later...
In the mission tracker next to the listing for the flashpoint there should be an icon for the combat support droid. That is the only way I know of to summon it if you lose it during the mission (or if it fails to automatically spawn, which can happen from time to time). However, if you don't see that icon next to the listing, it's possible you are not in story (solo) mode, in which case the droid is not available. If you don't see the icon and you confirm you're in story mode, then it would seem you have encountered a bug and your best bet would be to exit the FP, go to fleet (or somewhere else where you won't be instanced in a personal phase) and try to reset the FP and rest your phases (right click on character portrait to bring up the reset phase option).

8 times I did everything

8 times I did everything

Then most likely you are not in the Story version of the flashpoint. Abandon the mission, go to the mission giver and select the Story version (Option 1).

Edited by Equeliber