Aces?

Argonloris

The Red Eclipse

Shenida

I'm going to try and put this as neutrally as I can. No.

The only thing Shenida excells at is sitting in a corner surrounded by drones and/or spawn camping.

Edited by Bleeters

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ToFN rep side

I wanna nominate Urg. He is realy good flyer & wingman with great tac sense which deserve to be mentioned here. Examle of his skills, first at row i found in my ss dir:

http://www.image-share.com/upload/2490/126.jpg

Best regards.

Urg is great flyer with impressive skills. I always admire how he stays alive so long, he usualy ends with 1 to 2 deaths top, even when flying agains superior teams. Clever use of repair and damage reduction. And since I've been playing imp side more lately, I had more matches vs him then against him.

Urg is great flyer with impressive skills. I always admire how he stays alive so long, he usualy ends with 1 to 2 deaths top, even when flying agains superior teams. Clever use of repair and damage reduction. And since I've been playing imp side more lately, I had more matches vs him then against him.

like i said. thx Raph for endorse me in this, hope it will cut that all embarrasment with this nomination.

Edited by prokonto

I'll make this brief...

You can remove my name from the JC Imp side list. I want nothing to do with recognition.

Is that request out of modesty? Or is it a specific attempt to retain anonymity?

If the former, too bad, I've flown with you enough to agree that you belong.

If the latter, there's probably no point. Most of the better pub pilots aren't referring to this list in order to figure out who needs to be shot down.

Is that request out of modesty? Or is it a specific attempt to retain anonymity?

If the former, too bad, I've flown with you enough to agree that you belong.

If the latter, there's probably no point. Most of the better pub pilots aren't referring to this list in order to figure out who needs to be shot down.

It's neither of those reasons. I simply do not agree with the liberal nature of this list and the popularity contest it has devolved into. There is no good way of stating why without pissing folks off, but I simply disagree with the parameters of the list and consequently the selections our peers are making for it. As such, everything is subjective and whether or not I'm an "ace" or not is rather undefined and ultimately unrewarding and without meaning in regards to the recognition (modesty) or my perceptions of my abilities.

Hence, I would respectfully request to be omitted from any such list.

It's neither of those reasons. I simply do not agree with the liberal nature of this list and the popularity contest it has devolved into. There is no good way of stating why without pissing folks off, but I simply disagree with the parameters of the list and consequently the selections our peers are making for it. As such, everything is subjective and whether or not I'm an "ace" or not is rather undefined and ultimately unrewarding and without meaning in regards to the recognition (modesty) or my perceptions of my abilities.

Hence, I would respectfully request to be omitted from any such list.

Understood. I get it. There's no arguing with the subjective nature of the list; there's been lots of arguing in here (and in the "what is an ace?" thread) re: exactly that topic. Hopefully OP recognizes and acquiesces. There's no reason anyone should be listed against his/her will, regardless of rationale.

Edited by MaximilianPower

Understood. I get it. There's no arguing with the subjective nature of the list; there's been lots of arguing in here (and in the "what is an ace?" thread) re: exactly that topic. Hopefully OP recognizes and acquiesces. There's no reason anyone should be listed against his/her will, for whatever reason.
Just to play the devil's advocate. If we were basing Ace status off of non subjective means then there would be no need for a thread. You could just look a your battle record and either say yes I am an ace or no I am not. Edited by Lendul

Just to play the devil's advocate. If we were basing Ace status off of non subjective means then there would be no need for a thread. You could just look a your battle record and either say yes I am an ace or no I am not.

With one issue though... and that's objective gameplay on domination maps and that our battle record doesn't account for objective points per match. If all we had/played were death match, then most certainly, kill/death ratio in the battle record would be the most telling stat combined with kills per match.

At any rate, there's no point to any of this... I play to win, select my ship based on what I think is needed and go with it. If folks here want to proceed on with this thread, by all means, please do... I think at the very least it'll help people find fellow pilots and assistance, but as for identifying who is an actual "ace"... not so much.

My advice to those who have problems with this thread is to.....relax. This thread is no more than a list for people to say, "Hey, these guys are pretty good". It certainly isn't all inclusive and should really just be taken as a place to pay someone a nice compliment. Try not to get too hung up on this stuff. It's just a game.

Two more Harbinger nominations

Litoria. A great pub fighter who is always at the top of the leader board and brings a lot to the table.

The second is a bomber who I normally wouldn't think of but this guy always does good even when his team isn't helping. Plus he's imp which makes his job even tougher on Harbinger. The name is Magnetard.

Two more Harbinger nominations

Litoria. A great pub fighter who is always at the top of the leader board and brings a lot to the table.

The second is a bomber who I normally wouldn't think of but this guy always does good even when his team isn't helping. Plus he's imp which makes his job even tougher on Harbinger. The name is Magnetard.

Magnetard is pub, El-ahrairah is imperial. Just some corrections :)

Noticed on Harbinger that there were a few really good players on both sides. Figured I would ask people who they thought the Aces were.

Rules: you can't nominate yourself.

you can't nominate a member of your guild just because they are in your guild

this is not a thread to insult other players. It is to commend them on skillful gameplay

Nominate players from either side. Want to know who to look out for when playing

US Servers

The Bastion

Republic: Jennipher, Zaken, Kirky, Viisas, Fieldsurgeon, Wiz, Purple-font, Spacepuppy, Xanckef, Sinshen, Nitram, Verain, Sindress, Phytia, Frenchfries, Aquilon-Tune, Bluerae, Wreath, Greyline, Jubbz, Band-aid, Irridescence, Xancker, Orrelson

Imperial: Anastasie, Razan, Drakolich, Naveh, Bettynight, Drellion, Perceptive, Purple, Starbird, Talonz, Viasz, Xiaoyu, Lighter, Mabeobsa, Uncle, Tesla-Coil, Graventhel, Bauglir, Sanic, Truquam, Iron-clad, Pincer, Wehavecookies, Mperfect, Tom'berringer, Kintaro, Jessicapulcher

Unknown:

Begeren Colony

Republic: Klehitt, Zaximus, Sirrelius, Whitelightr, Thanna, Ealaria, Rhi'anna, Chillywilly, Lu'scixx, Menexus, Cheloven, R'ift, E'rra, Lafiel, Sienne, Basila, laera

Imperial: Seiei, Providence, Juniormonk, Jellico, Lyoshi

Unknown:

The Harbinger

Republic: Willie, Aerielle, Twilight, Maxxmillian, Lydocia, Donna'lynn, T'zeal, Lendul, Cobitza, Aerialz, Force'skinn, Snoogins, Poogles, Jokur, Myx'on, Drall'xus, El-ahrairah

Imperial: Touchdown, Sleeth, Greenbay

Unknown: Saeson, Enemie,, Pil, Nôx

The Shadowlands

Republic: Firestar, Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Straya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Holyweapon, Ilsilud, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Pexi, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Jenee, Fare, Shizune, Jakson

Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Kassk, Sindra, Re-d, Retsigam, Eskimo'callboy, Gööse, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer

Unknown:

Jung Ma

Republic: Satele, Alex, Jaxin, Tsukuyomi, Aloriana, Pylan, Crinnet, Saykon, Honnel, Ayden, Khraam

Imperial: Rumina, Mas, Phaleg, Shadehawk, Rokoth, Shranishor

Unknown:

The Ebon Hawk

Republic: Phil, Courtney, Irialle, Large, Kivkorma, Andern, Highjinks, Balon, Jon-ik, Baelyn-tael, Nailin, Itkovian, Kym, Liantra, Balor, Kantherian, Hanak, Ellscarie, Xenthos, Ashendelle, Gerrik, Kerem

Imperial: Ded'i, Shayd, Delphi, Rainous, Grixx, Siddain, Damie, Knickers, Viciousdrake, Cynfor

Unknown:

Prophecy of the Five

Republic: Andregard, Molva, Devildog, Swordsaint, Trith, Lytewraith, Seare, Odinar, Solstice, Akcufahtum, Buzz-killington, Nixx'd, Zuchisen, Da'uno, Animal'mutha, Scrab, Ko'shii, Gis'ella, Mae'thon, Bar-ter, Hackñ, Cardnylsin, Kasi, Elo'him, Alexandri, Laricca, Khal'dagashi, Kantner, Burgerking, Whataburger

Imperial: Is'pep, Kegger, Keeneye, Toe, Shock, Kyorai, Jaggedfell, Xavin, Malkess

Unknown:

Jedi Covenant

Republic: Udezak, Pearl, Micsion'verra, Arraton, Sound, Levvix, Battledress, Oscarette, Jadea, HolyOne, JohnBasilone, Lightsider, I-Toon, Padraic, Fanteen, Fezz, Mikal'b, Aeden, Beq, Dongstar, Sardonic, Ketch, Karlth, Cleanbreze, Velocitie, Melkad'l, Henray, Amunzuul, Wan-ti, Lon-o, Palon, Jostorians, Denkerus, Darttan, Impspy, Morfran, Challish, Grunty, Cocoa-Krispy, Pak'tii, McMillan

Imperial: Dhatlee, Darkspice, Ceylon, Kazden, Graendahl, Jaheesh, Heidyn, Eichman, I'llScanYou, Riceball, Chitterling, Bountydog, Snakepliskin, Ghrymm, Vehementt, Darkforester, Fantean, Dinkeria, Durauhn, Unobawana, Loveless, Maldarus, Mar'ec, K'orvith, Szangel, Rauen, Khess, Sulmat, Saevius, Levv, Frosting, Svengoolie

Unknown:

EU Servers:

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Republic: Skipper, Cath, Arno, Rhienne, Kiz, Lillaea, Zack, Raphael, Armadyil

Imperial: Vanilly, Vospirus, Kelduin

Unknown:

The Progenitor

Republic: Odysseus, Rosy, Zolo, Lee, Cody, Alastra, Kessler, Moganas, Yxunomei, Zackary, Kam'ma

Imperial:Leong, Oriane, Valerien, Akordia, Anded, Razorwire, Miriya, Mitra, Lindemann, Hettir, Miriell, Nymika, Gopeto, Celine

Unknown:

The Red Eclipse

Republic: Mundo, Jasa, Chipmonk, My'la, Ogrin, Ootriclone, Davionix, Tilla, Urteon, Maverick, Makk, Llamaeight, Saandrig, Naughtyxx, Alema, Ilmarinen, Tillia, Hyman, Dahlias

Imperial: Ghostwatch, Gambyt, Mbwun, Soep, Tulinof, Taajinator, Zahara, Stan-Russian, Morpheo, Jovi'juan, Jamos, Quickblast, Spartoi, Shenida

Unknown: Ideo, Grzmonster, Suruse, Maximusprime, P'uc

T3-M4

Republic: Mad-Ice

Imperial:

Unknown:

Hey, So this is Rumina from Jung ma, haven't played for a couple months, could you swap it over to pub toon Tomeateeje, have no intention on playing imp if I can help it. Also you should add Tomni to the pub side, he's an old SWG pilot who I've heard is going to play more TOR again and he was really good at it when he did.

^^ Towards the end of last night, I stopped queing. Matches like the ones we were having on imp side weren't fun [it was me (Leggogurl), Bosozoku, Arkius, Inazuma (Tsukoyomi), Traitine (Pylan), you (Rumina) and a couple others]. Alex hopped on Imp side to try and coordinate a bit a balance, but after that last TDM it really wasn't fun just noob blasting. Welcome back though Rumina

^^ Towards the end of last night, I stopped queing. Matches like the ones we were having on imp side weren't fun [it was me (Leggogurl), Bosozoku, Arkius, Inazuma (Tsukoyomi), Traitine (Pylan), you (Rumina) and a couple others]. Alex hopped on Imp side to try and coordinate a bit a balance, but after that last TDM it really wasn't fun just noob blasting. Welcome back though Rumina

I think it should be important that we keep balance in mind to keep the scene alive, Im going to swap between Tomeateeje/Rumina depending on which side really needs it.

I think it should be important that we keep balance in mind to keep the scene alive, Im going to swap between Tomeateeje/Rumina depending on which side really needs it.

I know Alex tries to do that too. I'm gonna level my pub side toon tonight to promote more balance in a case like last night. I know Pylan and a few others like k'yp do that too. It's just not fun to steamroll new people when we can coordinate and make something work where we're communicating between the two sides to arrange for more Ace on Ace games

Edited by SammyGStatus

Red Eclipse :

Rep : Scavi, Tigrah(i hope i wrote it right), Heylan

Imp : Devidose

Scavi I've only flown in the same team as a few times, so I can't comment with any accuracy. I do fly with Tigrah most nights though, and I'll vouch that they certainly deserve to be nominated here.

As for Heylan... well if I see that name in the flight roster on my side then I know the battle is half won already. Quite possibly the best Rep pilot on the R.E server.