TY bioware for a promise kept! and for 1.5

GavinPatterson

Thank you bioware! And i mean that from the bottom of my heart!:) I have spoken before about how you lie. And I am glad to see that for the first time since launch you've kept your word - with regards to the timely content release. I was utterly shocked to see it on facebook. I was for sure that everything was going to be pushed back (lets face it, you weren't giving me reasons to be hopeful) But thank you - pat yourself on your backs! and look! hk! something i hope all my toons and alts can use - so new content for every character!

Thank you bioware! And i mean that from the bottom of my heart!:) I have spoken before about how you lie. And I am glad to see that for the first time since launch you've kept your word - with regards to the timely content release. I was utterly shocked to see it on facebook. I was for sure that everything was going to be pushed back (lets face it, you weren't giving me reasons to be hopeful) But thank you - pat yourself on your backs! and look! hk! something i hope all my toons and alts can use - so new content for every character!

I would hold onto the praise for a while yet, and in answer to your last comment, NO, for near end-game toons only as part of it is on Belsavis........its not legacy-wide either........

Yes, all characters can earn HK-51. It is a level 50 quest series.

They haven't fixed issues that 1.4 caused and they already announce 1.5? Terrible move.

They still haven't release 1.5 on live server,so they still have time to work on the bugs from 1.4 (which they are working on), and wait for people to test 1.5 then give feedback/bugs report on PTS.

They haven't fixed issues that 1.4 caused and they already announce 1.5? Terrible move.

lol! And... if they came back and said that 1.5 was going to be delayed, what do you think the player base would say? BW can't win for trying.

BTW, just because they have announced 1.5 doesn't mean they aren't working on the bugs and fixes related to those bugs. They may be a part of 1.5 or may come sooner. Check out. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542992

Edited by Rafaman

They still haven't release 1.5 on live server,so they still have time to work on the bugs from 1.4 (which they are working on), and wait for people to test 1.5 then give feedback/bugs report on PTS.

What about people who cant play BECAUSE of the bugs? I gave up on ToR but my wife still likes to play and cant due to the 1.4 farce...........adding content to please to top tier raiders is just stupid, FIX THE GAME!

Also, they released 1.4 to the test server and they say it was tested, but apparently either didnt heed the bug reports or are just so arrogant to think we will bend over and take anything they throw at us........NOT.

Edited by Redat

In every game, people complain about bugs no matter what happens. There's absolutely no reason to stop moving out content.

Very true!!! I have NO problem with the speed with which they released 1.5 to testing, in fact, I couldn't be more pleased that they actually kept their word. But I still think there needs to be some major urgency in fixing the problems 1.4 introduced. There are those among us who can't even play the game any longer, accounts that are frozen until a fix is released...we're 10 months into the games life and the thought that every release introduces some major issue is frustrating. 1.2's sound issue wasn't 'fixed' until 1.3...

What about people who cant play BECAUSE of the bugs? I gave up on ToR but my wife still likes to play and cant due to the 1.4 farce...........adding content to please to top tier raiders is just stupid, FIX THE GAME!

Also, they released 1.4 to the test server and they say it was tested, but apparently either didnt heed the bug reports or are just so arrogant to think we will bend over and take anything they throw at us........NOT.

Not sure what you want more from them,it's not like they are not fixing the bugs from 1.4 :jawa_confused: