Curator taking gift fragments?

JediSanta

That's weird - the curator was working fine for me just an hour ago...

Maybe it's a misunderstanding: He's not supposed to actually 'assemble' anything, but will 'sell' gifts for tokens (like the commendation vendors, except here the fragments are the tokens). You'll get premium gifts for premium fragments, prototype gifts for prototype fragments, etc.

If you're looking in the Imperial space station, she's in the Galactic trade market section. Just set your map to view vendors, and move your mouse over them to see the title of them all. She's listed as just Curator.

If you're looking for the Republic one: Sorry, I don't know. :x But the same method can apply I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok i found the curator at the republic fleet station but i cant even give her my gift fragments to use as currency... I dont get it anyone got any suggestions?

Press "I" select the currency tab 3rd option from below, check how much you have for trade.

As mentioned earlier, you don't actually give her, its like any vendor. Exchange your gift fragments with the items it has, depends on how much you got.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I could be doing it wrong, but I have 14 premium gift fragments and 14 Protype gift fragments, the curator wont reassemble any of them. Can I get advice on how to do this or is she broken?

As someone already mentioned, use curator, ( Republic fleet station vendor- top right area) and when you click on the curator vendor, there will be listed some companion gifts that can be traded for the fragments that you have. So you buy them and the payment gets subtracted from the fragments total.