BiS Black hole gear, Sharpshooter.

oleost

For DF you need high crit for energy management. That's less of a concern for SS. You autocrit occasionally with charged burst which devalues crit a bit.

Anyways, I just provided a simcraft output that is supposed to be BIS, however I'm not going to say its the absolute best way to go as I really haven't done much sim'ing myself with the slinger.

Looking a little closer at that simcraft output the crit scale factor is much higher than power so it probably not perfectly balanced. I have also found a bis list for pure SS with higher crit.

Anyways, I find using simulators a great way to min max. I'd suggest using it with your gear setup, see the stat weights, make an appropriate change and re-sim it to see the difference. It's incredibly easy to do and just imports your AMR profile which you already have.

I have also found a bis list for pure SS with higher crit..

Could you share that list? Been trying to find a list myself, with no success.

I'd suggest using it with your gear setup, see the stat weights, make an appropriate change and re-sim it to see the difference.

Will do as soon as I have time :)

Edited by oleost

I am about to hit level 50 with my SS gunslinger, and as soon I do (and get an EV run to get pants) this will be my build, as I have all items ready to be slotted.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/34ca21a5-17aa-43fd-b971-4cac47033f4c

This should be as close to BiS as I can get it (I do have another skill armor 26, but will not use the rakata chest or boots for the 2 piece, since they look like crap, so it is 11 cunning less then it could be).