Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

DarkhorseForLife

Hi, I have 7 chars in this server and I`m equipping my healer lvl 38 (focus PVP)... I would like to join the guild to have a good way to become the best healer pvp... I have other 3 chars 50 but is my first one healer in swtor. I played WoW for 3 years in raids and arena like healer... love it...

Thx,

Tarraskinha

Hello! Message one of the officers in game. Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

My current guild is a shell of its former self (I am the only member logged in during prime time!) and F2P did not bring back any real numbers. I am looking for a new guild with an active member base. I want to see some of the newer content and get back into operations. I have played a few other MMOs, WoW where I was a core raider, quit a little after WoTLK was released, DAoC, EQ and tried a few others.

Terrick - 50 DPS Sorcerer (Madness, and have dabbled in healing)

This is my main with operations experience in HMs up to HM EC Kephiss.

Gear is mostly Rakata or BH MK1 (there is a campaign piece or two in there).

Harjon - 50 DPS Maurader (Carnage)

Alternate, but enjoy playing as well.

Gear is nothing special.

I like what I have read in the OP, sounds like fun and something for everyone! I am interested in applying for membership. I will seek an officer online.

Edited by Terrick

New(ish) Assassin here looking for some people to pvp with, not hard core or anything. Lots of experience as a Vangaurd (kookookacha) (full w/h and all)....but assassin has been much more fun and has become my main. If your guild still has room, I'll send one of the officers in game a tell.

Thanks!

Kookoo

Hello,

My friend and I have been searching for end game content guilds. We like what we see on this post. I have searched for the above mentioned council members and havent had any luck. :( We both have MMO raid experience. I have a 50 OP heals and soon a Marauder(carnage PvP). My friend has 3, 50s im not sure what his "main" will be. My reachable toons are: Cakkor, Tsunder, or Raffai. I hope we can connect soon.

Edited by infesteddj

Updated.

Recruiting is still open for all classes regardless of gear level.

That being said I have a higher need for the following at the moment:

1 Ranged DPS that is top tier NiM EC capable (full 61 gear or better, with experience clearing TFB HM minimum)

1 Healer that is top tier NiM EC capable (full 61 gear or better, with experience clearing TFB HM minimum)

If that sounds like you, let me know and we'll chat.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

• 2 weeks later...
One of our newer raid groups is in need of heals and a tank for Friday & Saturday nights from 8-11pm EST. Must be able to attend these nights consistently and have a great attitude, group is currently running EC/TFB HM so a mix of rakata/BH gear or better would be preferred. Please send me a message in game on Zorch or through the forums for more info, thanks.

Not sure if I'd be what you're looking for, but I recently rerolled here. I have a 50 legacy with 70 50s on Jedi Covenant and just wanted to start-up somewhere else on a server where Imps actually thrive.

My main is a concealment operative, which I just dinged 50 on a few days back and is almost fully WH gear. As my signature notes, I have experience with the class/spec as I have a concealment Op and scrapper Scoundrel back on JC.

I know the sad state concealment is in and is at a liability to take along instead of a comparable assassin, but needless to say I consider myself really good and have others on my home server that consider me among the few best. I usually run dailies and wouldn't mind running RWZs when I'm fully geared/augmented, which should be by week's end.

I actually haven't even gotten a feel for what are the top guilds of either PVE or PVP on the server since I'm that new, but MoX stands out to me since I've been using the parser for as long as I've known about it and figured it had to be created by someone pretty competent.

Thanks for consideration.

Not sure if I'd be what you're looking for, but I recently rerolled here. I have a 50 legacy with 70 50s on Jedi Covenant and just wanted to start-up somewhere else on a server where Imps actually thrive.

My main is a concealment operative, which I just dinged 50 on a few days back and is almost fully WH gear. As my signature notes, I have experience with the class/spec as I have a concealment Op and scrapper Scoundrel back on JC.

I know the sad state concealment is in and is at a liability to take along instead of a comparable assassin, but needless to say I consider myself really good and have others on my home server that consider me among the few best. I usually run dailies and wouldn't mind running RWZs when I'm fully geared/augmented, which should be by week's end.

I actually haven't even gotten a feel for what are the top guilds of either PVE or PVP on the server since I'm that new, but MoX stands out to me since I've been using the parser for as long as I've known about it and figured it had to be created by someone pretty competent.

Thanks for consideration.

Randiesel make sure you hit up an officer in game :)

Took inventory of our raid groups last night. We have 8 distinct raid groups with exclusive raiders. About 60 active raiders in all.

We are still recruiting all classes, but have a particular need for the following:

Full 61 or better geared Marauder with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Full 61 or better geared healer (any class) with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Message me or an officer about recruitment. Thanks!

Looking for a new guild myself

lv61+ Sorc Lightning DPS

if anyone online to chat ill be online for about an hour or 2, limited recently due to illness but its slowly getting better

Contact Ni'ula to talk, im stuck at lv61 and need to find better guild to progress, raiding days are wed/thur/fri and thats it, need to focus on those days

Still looking for good candidates, but especially:

Full 61 or better geared Marauder with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Full 61 or better geared healer (any class) with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

• 2 weeks later...
Still looking for good candidates, but especially:

Still have needs for solid Marauders and healers as per above.

Hi Can i Join Ur guild im new player in this game, i have like almost 2 months playin, im very active player, im lookin for good pvp Guild and Also Pve.

I love play with friendly ppl, and Wins or Loses Are Extra, i wana get fun

My Juggernaut is lvl 50 Full gear Warhero with 4 Elite parts Mail me if i can.

Alexownz : My nick

Hello mox, hope this thread is still current. I'd like to apply to your guild.

Briefly about me. I've been playing since launch, my main is Sorc heals full 63 dread guard/hazmat with elite war hero relics so basically best in slot min/maxed.

To date I've completed all pve content with the exception of kephis NiM.

Would prefer an 8man group but not opposed to 16, just less experienced in 16man runs.

Please contact "Candykane" in game. I'll also try and reach one of your officers ingame.

Thanks for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been leveling a powertech for endgame tanking or dps, whichever is needed, and I was interested in joining up with a serious raid group. With my current guild, the stars must align just right to even start a raid, much less finish one.

I'll do whatever is necessary to learn to tank endgame raids or be a dps monkey for a serious guild. :)

Name in game is Jadett.

Thanks for your consideration!

• 3 weeks later...
I should have added that in the first few days of PTS we jumped on there with what under geared characters we had and did the first 2 bosses in TFB HM.

We look forward to doing more in the future when it goes live.

u cleared the new raid on hm on pts yet

Edited by picee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Although I'm with a great guild at the moment, I am looking for a change due to raiding times. I see that with all your active groups I would be able to find something that fits my schedule more.

I would consider myself a strong raider, like anyone else a few hiccups learning new content but I listen, self study and be as prepared as I can be for raids at the same time making them fun.

I just hit 55 and I have almost full 63 gear. I have yet to do S & V - But have cleared all HM's.

I'm 34 mature and you will never have any drama out of me.

So please reach out as I'm looking for a new home.

Please send me a tell or message in game. I will also try to reachout as well.

Thanks for the consideration!

P.S. My toon name is Movado

Edited by Movado
Addition