Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Forgot to update this last night. Keeping barely ahead of Kwich (who is closing rapidly) with 27020 points.

So, who here actually got the rare Eyeless pet drop? I did it more than 15 times (and on all modes), only to see it drop three times. Going to be a bit of RNG to win that pet, I think.

Hope this will be helpful for some people ! :)

Kwich updated us with this a page back, but any information like this is appreciated.

So apparently killing turrets/watchmen on Correlia counts toward Black Hole. Therefore you just do the 50 on Corellia thus evading the death on sight problem of the Black Hole turrets.

Good to know--I'll update the second post accordingly.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who here actually got the rare Eyeless pet drop? I did it more than 15 times (and on all modes), only to see it drop three times. Going to be a bit of RNG to win that pet, I think.

Got the drop in the our guild 16m HM that we 12manned, saw it in 2 other 16m HM drop as well. Don't think it dropped on SM at all, ran 8 other SMs both 8m and 16m.

Regarding the Corelia Guards/Turret, so sorry I missed you asking here - i had replied on another thread to someone who had that problem here.

My achievement point totals are no where near that good but I did want to support your efforts.

Name - Zykkal

Server - The Harbinger

Number of Achievements Points - 10320

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t445/Perf_Cell/Achievements-Overview-01_31_14_zps063a1851.jpg

Who knows, maybe this will motivate me to finally do PVP and raids on a regular basis. Happy playing all. :)

Do not click the above link. It is SWTOR referral program fraud.

Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.

Patch 2.6 brought the following additions with regards to achievements:

GSF: 2390 – 2920 (increase of 530 points)

Flashpoints: 6410 – 7060 (increase of 650 points)

Additionally, a new reputation faction has been added, tokens from which come from the new flashpoint.

• Republic First Fleet - The Republic First Fleet serves as a beacon of hope across the galaxy, protecting the Galactic Republic's member worlds and corporate partners from the dark designs of the Sith Empire.

• Imperial Forward Command - The Imperial Forward Command is focused on high-risk offensive strikes against the Galactic Republic and its allies, making it one of the Empire's deadliest fleets

There was no mention of it anywhere on the patch notes, but the “General Crew” achievement issue with it resetting upon log out seems to have been finally fixed

Finally, I noticed that two other categories had their point values slightly altered--anyone know what changed here?

Planetary: 12255 – 12265 (increase of 10 points)

Dailies: 2180 – 2170 (DEcrease of 10 points)

Updates for GSF and FP percentage values and point updates forthcoming.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Finally, I noticed that two other categories had their point values slightly altered--anyone know what changed here?

I see that the Exploration Achievement section in Section X is bugged (again) so i think that might explain the 10 point decrease there.

No idea about the planetary increase... Maybe a new hidden achievement?

Patch 2.6 brought the following additions with regards to achievements:

GSF: 2390 – 2920 (increase of 530 points)

Flashpoints: 6410 – 7060 (increase of 650 points)

Additionally, a new reputation faction has been added, tokens from which come from the new flashpoint.

There was no mention of it anywhere on the patch notes, but the “General Crew” achievement issue with it resetting upon log out seems to have been finally fixed

I didn't notice any increase in Locations (12245/12265, I'm missing "Kill It With Fire" - 10p and "That's just Wrong!" - 10p).

About dailies: Black Hole exploration is gone for me.

Hey guys - I cant complete the Explorer of Coruscant achievement, although I have everything unlocked + all metioned location in the achievements discription are green. Any advice?

The second page contains a mostly up-to-date bug list for achievements:

Explorer of Coruscant - Some players have trouble getting this achievement to unlock, even with 100% explored, if the Jedi Temple exploration is not completed prior to finishing all other areas

So try exploring again on a different character, and making sure to finish the temple before the rest of the map. This may or may not fix the issue.

As U can see, most of my achievements are less than 50% but I really think this is going to motivate me to play with a lot more focus.

Your points unfortunately won't make the leaderboards, though I'm glad the thread motivated you to pursue achievement-hunting!

100% Flashpoints ( post 2.6 )

Dare I ask how many times you had to run KDY to finish all of the randomized achievements?

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Dare I ask how many times you had to run KDY to finish all of the randomized achievements?

Well.. I ended with 154 blue reputation tokens, you gain 2 per run ( 1 from last boss and 1 from complete de FP ) so I did around 77 runs.

Edited by RommelESP