Suggestion Box = Paper Shredder

_Ender__Wiggin_

Get rid of that shameless "Suggestion Box" you burnt out mods use to send threads to die in. Just have the integrity to at least give a bot message and close the thread, instead of moving it to the southern retirement home of thread topics.

It's insulting to even see it, as none from your company read it with any respect. It's disgusting.

You, and all of your ilk, patronize players ad nauseum.

Also, as I've stated in previous comments, please remove my founder title from my character. It's a title for poors and I don't want to be associated with participating in this cash grab. Please let me know when you remove it via mail.

I eagerly await the one billionth forum warning and infraction in my mail box from one of your community college interns esteemed colleagues.

Thanks in advance,

--EW

Get rid of that shameless "Suggestion Box" you burnt out mods use to send threads to die in. Just have the integrity to at least give a bot message and close the thread, instead of moving it to the southern retirement home of thread topics.

It's insulting to even see it, as none from your company read it with any respect. It's disgusting.

Also, as I've stated in previous comments, please remove my founder title from my character. It's a title for poors and I don't want to be associated with participating in this cash grab. Please let me know when you remove it via mail.

I eagerly await the one billionth forum warning and infraction in my mail box from one of your community college interns esteemed colleagues.

Thanks in advance,

--EW

Never thought I'd ever use this meme as I detest them.. but it fits.

umad bro?

Thanks in advance,

--EW

can i have your stuff when you play kung fu panda?

Never thought I'd ever use this meme as I detest them.. but it fits.

umad bro?

I respect U BRO!!!

No, I'm not mad at all, I just want to get rid of that title. I hate it. I regret even clicking the mailbox and the medal.

Full disclosure, I right clicked the medal in an attempt to sell it (I had no idea what it was as I didn't read the message) amidst a sea of items. Next thing you know, I've got a title.

Someone please take this away from me. It's horrible.

I respect U BRO!!!

No, I'm not mad at all, I just want to get rid of that title. I hate it. I regret even clicking the mailbox and the medal.

Full disclosure, I right clicked the medal in an attempt to sell it (I had no idea what it was as I didn't read the message) amidst a sea of items. Next thing you know, I've got a title.

Someone please take this away from me. It's horrible.

Odd request but not overly hard to deal with I guess. You could just not use the title.

Hello everyone,

Threads which discuss moderation are closed, as we do not allow public discussion of moderation on the forums. Because of this, we are closing this one as well.

While we do understand that moderation can be frustrating, the forums are not the proper venue to vent frustrations. Instead, we highly encourage anyone who has inquires or feedback (both positive and negative) to email us at communitysupport@swtor.com so we may address your concerns one-on-one.

Thank you!