1 Tank 8Man Nightmare Dash'Roode Clean Kill

Hey guys, we are a bit behind in progression securing 19th posted in the world on this kill yet we went about it a unique way.

We ran it 1 tank, 2 healers, 5 DPS and with some creativity held the boss in a standard position for each shield. See if you can pick up how on the below video. The guild that I run with is Exceptional Legion, and that particular 8-Man team is called Midnight Power. You guys are some fierce competition and I love running with this community, keep up the forward progress!

The video is linked on the front of our site if you have interest http://www.ExceptionalLegion.com

Edited by BladeBoques

Congrats on your kill. You're not 19th in the world though, as has been previously discussed. My guild cleared NiM Dash'roode two months ago and didn't post it to the world leaderboard (we also have a fully distinct group inside our guild which cleared it on their own 4 weeks ago). I know another guild on our server did the same, and I can't imagine we're all that unique across the servers.

As a hint, 1 tanking the fight does make the DPS a heck of a lot easier, but you're going to need to reclaim that DPS for Titan and (especially) Thrasher. You can pick up a lot of DPS with better positioning in each shield. Try tanking against the shield activation button in every shield except the third, where you should tank against the pole. This puts Dash'roode on top of the generator, allowing you to AoE the Xuvvas together with the boss. The minimum DPS check on Titan is roughly analogous to downing Dash'roode right at the end of the fourth shield with four DPS (not five).

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Why would you want to do it with 1 tank only, I mean you need to be able to bring the DPS for all other six bosses and if your DPS cannot handle the DPS Req. for Nightmare mode they need to improve and get better gear, I mean well done killing a boss on nightmare mode. But for you to be able to continue progression, you need to step up your game a few steps lawl.

This is some pretty good feedback and I appreciate the comparison with Dash'Roode and Titan 6. Our first push against Titan was last night in which we did not clear it. I've been learning what you said about teams not posting their kills on my server as well, it was a pretty late in the game kill after all. We took a half year break when before EC NIM and are bringing our guns back in the game. Hopefully we'll have some better kills to post in the future but until then this was fun as hell :) Thanks for viewing