Thoughts on early access

StarDestruction

Obviously Abby is not a sith or she would eliminate her husband and take his acct. to be able to play NOW!!

he has offered to let me play a toon on his account and then transfer all the credits to my toon once i get my account on but for some reason he has forgotten to give me his password to get in lol

seriously though, did anyone else get the game charged to their credit card, then have the money put back a day later only to have the early access fee remain?

That was origin's method for determining that you have the money for the actual order (stupid logic but whatever), they billed you the entire cost and then refunded it minus the $50 pre-order "fee".

You will be charged $54.99 or $74.99 when they actually send you the game code.

:eek:

Yeah, and even though I was told I might get 5 days pre-order at the time I bought it, I want 7. And who cares that some of us got into beta tests? Those don't count as game days, cuz my characters got wiped. I'm going to make like 6 separate threads complaining about this and say I'm cancelling my subscription (because I KNOW my subscription matters!) and that Bioware ruined my life.

btw, has anyone figured out why my pre-order code doesn't work for my product registration code? Or why my patcher says "no active subscription". I didn't bother reading the first line under "get ready to play!" on my account info or going to http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

maybe I'll send bioware an email, post a new thread, and then call them?

this is from the first post

... If it was me every single pre-order would get a server named after them after all the 5 bucks i paid extra should be more than enough to finance something like that. ....

I stopped reading there to LOL, no one paid extra to pre-order or get early game access... that all goes to the game.... I guess people can't read the not-so-fine print

Greetings, all. We know that this is a subject everyone is wanting to discuss, and already have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about Early Game Access. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16764

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!