Salutations

Celwinn

As the Shuttle approaches the luscious, beautiful planet of Tython, the person of interest seats with his back arched forward as he tries to get a look at the planet below. The shuttle decsends rapidly now, approaching the landing pad with a quickness in her wing. Sitting back, he starts to type out a messege on his holocom, hoping someone out there will recieve it

My name is Padawan Alashi and looking to make a permanent home in the galaxy.

I am a late bloomer in the force as I am 18 years old and I've completed my first set of trials. Now I'm on my way to Tython to complete my final trials. Some say I won't do well as a Jedi Knight as I'm usually quick to act, think later kind of guy. My path I wish to follow is that of a Jedi Investigator, preventing things from happening before they happen.

As I'm on the shuttle that's about to touch down on Tython, I'm wondering if there are any more students, teachers that are friendly and would like to meet up as I attempt to pass my final trials.

=======================================================

Hey folks. I'm Celwinn. I am 23 years old, looking for a fresh start on a RP server (I originally started on Shien Server but the 2 guilds I were apart of fell apart). I'm an Eastern time zone person but will be willing to roll on a West Coast server if that is what the group desires.

I would like to RP a Jedi this time (my last 2 attempts were a Commando and Sniper) and already have an idea of his Advanced Class (Sentinel). Will this be a fresh reroll group? It'll all depend on what the group wants. Also, not sure if this would classify as a Master/Padawan group idea.

I'm already on 3-4 different servers (PVP, PVE, RP) but thought I would try my luck with a RP reroll group. The primary focus for this is RP but we can always enter Warzones, run FPs etc.

I'm still a beginner to MMO Rping (but have been RPing on a few different sites for about 4-5 years now) so those who do express interest, please be advised on some of my slow responses.

Edit: I should add in that I do have a job with new hours every 2 weeks. I will do my best to tell the group what hours I am working.

Edited by Celwinn

Hi, I like that intro story bit you added in there. I am Khashar/Vaun, I would love to reroll for an rp group on Lord Adraas. I am currently in college(18 yrs old) and my homework and class come before anything right now, but I am deff willing to try to work out some times for this.

I would like to RP a Jedi or Trooper. I wish my Jedi to be a scholar and think first, act second. And I would like my trooper to be apart of a squad(or something to that effect).

If you are interested in starting up on Lord Adraas let me know.

Hey :)

Thanks for expressing interest in this group, and sorry for not getting back to this thread yesterday.

Vem, I did get your PM and will respond later today (gotta head to work shortly).

Just wanted to say I saw the interest :)