Jerc's Friday Fight Club Returns!!!

FeralPug

It's a bummer I couldn't stay long today but I'll try to be there next week. If only you guys made it after 5PM EST for those of us working stiffs who have 9-5 gigs :)

Good matches while I was there though. Looking forward to next week.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bummer I couldn't stay long today but I'll try to be there next week. If only you guys made it after 5PM EST for those of us working stiffs who have 9-5 gigs :)

Good matches while I was there though. Looking forward to next week.

it seemed to go on fora good while after youd left mate

As the official "Jerk of the Week" as proven by exceptional 1v1ing in last weeks Fight Club, Peb has chosen the location of Friday's Fisticuffs:

The giant Giradda the Hutt statue on Nar Shaddah.

BE THERE.... or be carebear!

As the official "Jerk of the Week" as proven by exceptional 1v1ing in last weeks Fight Club, Peb has chosen the location of Friday's Fisticuffs:

The giant Giradda the Hutt statue on Nar Shaddah.

BE THERE.... or be carebear!

The statue is actually of Karagga the Unyielding :p Get your RP straight, Jerc!

Though there definitely should be a statue of Giradda because Huttball is the best.

Edited by Jenzali

The statue is actually of Karagga the Unyielding :p Get your RP straight, Jerc!

Though there definitely should be a statue of Giradda because Huttball is the best.

Speaking of RP, there should definitely be an RP bookie taking bets ... what Fight Club is complete without gambling!

I'm hoping to make it to one of these as a spectator sooner or later. I'm in central timezone and get off work at 5ish so it's 6:30 or so server time before I even get home...and then the kids inevitably need some form of attention.

Speaking of RP, there should definitely be an RP bookie taking bets ... what Fight Club is complete without gambling!

I'm hoping to make it to one of these as a spectator sooner or later. I'm in central timezone and get off work at 5ish so it's 6:30 or so server time before I even get home...and then the kids inevitably need some form of attention.

Since healer duels are boring I'd love to do some bookings, 10% house commission of course.

Hey guys,

There will be no Fight Club today, May 31st.

We'll resume next week!

Peace,

Jercums

what if... what if people just show up to the outlaw's den anyway and hang out and have a good time?

perhaps a little later in the evening? *wink*

Wow. All this talk...

Nadir, you're the official "Jerk of the Week". Name a time and a place for the next Fight Club.

Or are you chicken?

I'm not a jerk! :(

But I will request a Saturday. Time is up for discussion :)

Wow. All this talk...

Nadir, you're the official "Jerk of the Week". Name a time and a place for the next Fight Club.

Or are you chicken?

****. I just remembered I'm travelling this weekend. I'll have to take a rain check on Nadir's West Coast Best Coast Late Night Fight Club.

****. I just remembered I'm travelling this weekend. I'll have to take a rain check on Nadir's West Coast Best Coast Late Night Fight Club.

OMG, you totally winked at him to be the "Jerk of the Week" and then backed away. JERK!

OMG, you totally winked at him to be the "Jerk of the Week" and then backed away. JERK!

Bwwwhahahaha!

Ok, no biggie. We'll do a normal Fight Club this week. When Nadir gets back, she can chose a loc/time for a West Coast edition.