Server PVP Records

Aerilas

The game lasted 545 seconds, his overall damage was 372868.

372868/545 = 684.34 damage per second.

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone scoreboard screen. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.

P.S. It really annoys me that there are people like this who try to cheat the system, making it necessary to dissect games to find out the truth.

Damn it dude.

But maybe the bug is that there were only 8 players on my team at the end and not my dps! Ha!

Looking forward to your comeback.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

Cyntia is being a bit shy, so I am posting a screenshot of his highest single heal : 8358

http://i48.tinypic.com/18lwtj.jpg

Imo the biggest heal should be removed from that list because you just need a commando healer and a sage that stacks power and surge. At least the smashboobs had to keep hunting down the 11k HP sage in green gear to get the 9k+ smashes. I imagine that was hard because if someone even looked at that sage his HP dropped by half. :p

How to get the biggest heal:

The commando healer picks up the next talents - Advanced Tech (+2% healing received), Kolto Residue (+3% healing received) and Med Zone (+20% healing received while Reactive Shield is up). Then the sage just uses Force Potency and Deliverance. BAM! A tank sage with almost 21k HP gets a 8k+ heal... ;)

Hi all! Let me introduce you my guildmate Bunki. This is a 11.763 single hit.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4236/screenshot2013012512200ep.jpg

Also, why all that hate for poor healers? Let them stack surge and power if they want.

I've played with Bunki from time to time, and while he is a good dps-sage, a Sage will simply not pull numbers like that. A bug, 's all. My biggest hit as a full Telekinetics was a bit over 5k with Telekinetic Wave to a poorly geared Sorcerer. :p

I've played with Bunki from time to time, and while he is a good dps-sage, a Sage will simply not pull numbers like that. A bug, 's all. My biggest hit as a full Telekinetics was a bit over 5k with Telekinetic Wave to a poorly geared Sorcerer. :p

Could it be a bug? Sure, why not. You all decide. I just see numbers. When lolsmashers post records no one says "it´s a bug" :(

But we both usually hit with Force in Balance for +8k, that´s a fact.

Could it be a bug? Sure, why not. You all decide. I just see numbers. When lolsmashers post records no one says "it´s a bug" :(

But we both usually hit with Force in Balance for +8k, that´s a fact.

8k+, for multiple targets. :) But the damage counter is only for one target. I once had a 7k "highest hit", but when I checked it from my Parses, the biggest was only 4,5k. Also, a Guardian had just the same number in the same match, so these numbers can get mixed up.