Sam Witwer to voice Darth Maul

Aitix

I love the episodes Katie Lucas writes. She's got a passion for the material and she references the EU.

Example of awesome continuity: Darth Maul uses a single saber now, but it's the same one from Phantom Menace. It got chopped in half by Owi-wan.

Edited by sanctified

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember in one of the comic books, Darth Maul, outfitted with a cybernetic lower body, turns up on Tatooine and terrorizes Owen and Beru Lars when Luke is around 3 years old. An obvious attempt to draw out Obi Wan Kenobi. Obi Wan duels Maul, and kills him for good this time. Then Owen sends Obi Wan away, clearly not wanting him around to influence Luke with his Jedi ways. So, if they are going on that premise, I could sort of see Maul appearing in the Clone Wars series. Although, in the story I read, Obi Wan was quite surprised to find out that Maul had actually survived that duel on Naboo. Perhsps Obi Wan won't find out about Maul in the episodes that he appears....

That comic was non-canon

aka it never happend in the star wars universe. Just an interesting what if.

I love the episodes Katie Lucas writes. She's got a passion for the material and she references the EU.

Example of awesome continuity: Darth Maul uses a single saber now, but it's the same one from Phantom Menace. It got chopped in half by Owi-wan.

I agree Katie has wrote a lot of my favorite episodes, she definately has talent and I wouldn't mind if the Star Wars I.P. is handed down to her. I only wish that they didn't create some minor contradictions with existing material.

I just found a new video. I had previously read that Darth Maul reappeared with Six robotic legs, I was wrong. This new video shows a bunch of stuff, it shows a full shot of Darth Maul who has Grievous like cybernetic legs this is from the Clone Wars cartoon and is not from the non canon comic Old Wounds.

The video also hints that Obi-wan and Maul will fight, big suprise.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/story/2012-02-23/Darth-Maul-debuts-in-Star-Wars-Clone-Wars/53221760/1

The Episode was pretty good. Though the entire time I was expecting Maul instead I got a nice battle episode.

Another episode showing Grevious's lightsaber superiority. And Ventress's conflicted mind. And well Zombies....

^Enough for me to like the episode.

• 10 months later...
Oh, Crashdown from BSG! But Darth Maul? No one ever stays dead in Star Wars EU, do they?

Don't forget when Darth Vader was anakin. I suppose, with Darth Malgus dieing at the end, after seeing some articles; We all think, making a character look so good, we think he will come back, maybe in a patch.

Edited by MasterInfinitus
Spoiler tab needed to be put in