Gilided Flutterplume & Crested Orokeet

CarnagexMGDx

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the Umbral Blurgg is in game now as I've seen a couple people with them. Amazon.com has this on the Cartel Coin page:

Currently unavailable

We don't know when or if this item will be available again.

Maybe a yellow could tell us what is going on with these?

Umbral Blurrg is BoE! They are on the GTN now! :D

Also, I bought the European one off eBay. No problems redeeming in a completely different continent.

So basically Americans get them all and the rest of us get screwed :(

If anyone is willing to sell me the code from BestBuy, GameStop or Walmart, please PM me. We'll work something out, I just need an American to walk into the shops for me. Pretty pretty please?

Edited by CrazyMcGee

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm WTT/B for a Walmart CC Code w/ GF Pet. PM me if you're interested. You can also look here for more info.

Additionally, I might have an extra CC code w/ EU cat lying around. Just let me know if you prefer Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon or the EU and we'll get things settled.

:)

Edit: I got what I needed.

Edited by MrJurgens

As a general rule, we're waiting until we can verify the inventory has made its way through various retailers and gotten onto shelves. We don't want to send y'all to Walmart only for you to discover they aren't there yet.

That being said, Walmart reportedly went live this week, and I understand that we should be appearing in Target 'very soon'.

Any news on the Target cards and the Crested Orokeet? I noticed it was left off the last email promoting these.

Umbral Blurrg is BoE! They are on the GTN now! :D

Also, I bought the European one off eBay. No problems redeeming in a completely different continent.

So basically Americans get them all and the rest of us get screwed :(

If anyone is willing to sell me the code from BestBuy, GameStop or Walmart, please PM me. We'll work something out, I just need an American to walk into the shops for me. Pretty pretty please?

Yeh, I've sold a bunch of them for few millions. :D However, BW should fix it at some point else these pets aren't really exclusive. ;)

I thought about this but figured Bioware would finally patch it and then start banning people for exploiting it.

No guarantees but I see it like this, thus far the Cartel Item, Heroes Banner for collector edition people is BoE (BoU really) and no one has cared about it, as a collector I've seen the prices on it in the GTN supply a steady income rather than exclusivity of the item. Mine and only mine, no, but a bonus was received. Perhaps that is the plan on the Blurrg so you buy the Cartel Coins and if you want a pet you got it free with coins, if not, you get a small credit boom.

The Blurrg from Amazon cannot be sold on the GTN anymore since Tuesday's patch. Bet some people regret now that they didn't buy the Blurrg I put on the GTN few days ago. ;)

Slightly off-topic, I am still looking for a code from:

Walmart

GameStop

I can offer the EU code/pet as a trade or buy through Paypal.

If anyone is interested or willing to help out, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Hey guys, as far as the EU pet goes, I have posted about this before, but please read and let me help you out!

There are a couple of German retailers who sell the EU pet on eBay. There is no problem redeeming it outside the EU (I did).

The eBay vendor I used was called Playsmarty2008 and aside from an annoying verification process, they were quick and delivered as promised.

I think you can also use Amazon.de.

The eBay vendor I used was called Playsmarty2008 and aside from an annoying verification process, they were quick and delivered as promised.
That was also the one I used.

They were out of stock when I bought it so it took them an extra day to get me a code but aside from that, everything went off without a hitch.

(...)

I think you can also use Amazon.de.

The Amazon.de card is overpriced. I do not recommend buying it from there.

The verification process is the same for all sellers at Ebay. I don't quite understand it, but they all claim it is due to credit card fraud by kids whose parents claimed the money back.

I am registered and verified with a Non-Ebay-shop which sells the EU code. I buy all my codes there, because I cannot obtain CC on the Swtor-website (as so many others). Works like a charm (once I passed two different verification processes). If you are interested in help, let me know by PM.

Even though there are sites to get you the overseas codes, just try trading with someone! I have traded for most of the pets that I've needed, and the players that I did it with were very trustworthy! At first I was a bit nervous, but after the codes worked I was very happy about the trade!

Even though there are sites to get you the overseas codes, just try trading with someone! (...)

To whom are you refering? ;)

I offered my trading services for weeks in different threads. Got not one reply yet.

So, once again:

I can provide EU codes and still need:

GameStop

Walmart

Anyone interested in the beautiful pet you get for the EU code, please let me know. :)

The verification process is the same for all sellers at Ebay. I don't quite understand it, but they all claim it is due to credit card fraud by kids whose parents claimed the money back.

I am registered and verified with a Non-Ebay-shop which sells the EU code. I buy all my codes there, because I cannot obtain CC on the Swtor-website (as so many others). Works like a charm (once I passed two different verification processes). If you are interested in help, let me know by PM.

I am interested in the EU pet and will check the Gamestop for a fair trade if you are still in need.

You got a reply from Alphahorizon, the forum member above this post!

:D

Well I'm referring to everyone. I'd like for everyone here to have all the pets they need. My other recommendation is to also go on the swtor reddit-trade forum. Expand your opportunity for a fast trade by using both resources.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...