View Single Post

omaan
07.17.2019 , 12:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kai-Del_Serromis View Post
When cancelling my subscription a moment ago, I decided to put more than a simple, one word answer into the full description portion of my reasons. This post isn't meant to be whiny, nor is it meant to be a "Doomsday for SWTOR" message; I suppose this is just a roundabout way of saying I to SWTOR, "I love you, and I want to love you more, but you're making it too hard". And no, none of you can have my stuff; I already gave it all away.

I know this cancel subscription message is going to get lost in the masses, but I am going to put down my full reason in here just in case someone with some sort of influence actually sees this.

The reason I am leaving for FFXIV is certainly because all of my friends have moved to it, but it's also for a much larger reason. Put simply: This game is so far behind in content creation compared to other games. When MMOs like ESO and FFXIV release expansions like Elsweyr and Shadowbringers, respectively, how am I to stick with swtor when all it has released in the past year of any substance are two planets that are as small, if not smaller, than CZ?

I love swtor, I will ALWAYS love swtor; but it is now too far behind the content curve compared to other games. I desperately want to see this game's studio given the resources and manpower it needs to make this game great again, but I can't wait around bored out of my mind until that happens.

So do you want to know what the game needs more of? Crafting, Flashpoints, Live Events, Open World PVP Areas, Operations, Story Quests, and Warzones. It needs more of everything if it is to survive against game studios like Zenimax and Square who learn from their own mistakes. Farewell, and may the Force be with you.
and they still continue pvp season to 6.0. expansion...pops for team ranked are totally dead and solo ranked pops are also dying with each weeks. Sometimes on high rating you can't even get a pop for 2 hours staying in queue because everyone already got all elo they wanted or quited for wow, FF or ESO. Why this another month and a half of suffering? I want fast pops lol