Bound to a flashpoint, can't group

Had the same problem yesterday, and it seemed like i had enter a couple of days b4 and checked it out, at that time i saw the intro movie. I just abandoned the Q and took it again with a party then it worked.

Maybe this doesnt fix your issue but it might

Think of the bug as having flashpoint herpes. Just get some poor sap to invite you to group, accept the message that says pass leadership and flashpoint status to the new leader, then leave the group. Your problem is solved, but that new group now has flashpoint herpes. If anyone gives you a hard time tell them you are a role player or something.

all i can say to everyone who is having problems with these bugs is ... RELAX!

the game is not even live for a month yet and everyone is crying and complaining about "bug in this" and "this doesn't work" or "this didn't update" ...

for crying out loud there isn't an MMO out there that hasn't had these types of bugs in them in the history of MMOs

i know its frustrating, i know you're all upset, and i know you all want to play as much as possible. but do what you have to do (which is submit a bug report) and move on.

no MMO is perfect and no MMO will ever be perfect this early in its release. there's a monthly maintainence schedualed for Jan 4th, so hopefully you're problems will be corrected there.

patience my young padawan

patience my young apprentice

Anybody have an update on this issue?

A buddy of mine couldn't do a flashpoint last night because at first it told him he was in the wrong difficulty level (even though he wasn't), and when we all dropped the quest and we all tried to get it again together it wouldn't let him get the quest.

After that issue we tried just walking in to a flashpoint (any flashpoint) without the quests at all so there was no hardmode vs normal issue. It kept telling him that he had to reset his flashpoint, etc., similar to the issues in this thread.

Since they took out the search function on these forums (whose bright idea was that?), and google searching is only kind of effective, I'm not confident but I hadn't seen many old posts about this topic. Does anyone know when/if this issue resolves itself, or do we just have to hope for Bioware to roll out a fix?

same thing is happening to me

Sapphires, THANK YOU! My wife had this bug and was unable to get in ANY flashpoints. The thing is, she leveled all the way to 50 without ever doing a single flashpoint, so being bugged made her rather angry. We got tired of waiting for support to fix her, so I created a level 1 alt, she invited me, promoted me to leader, dropped group and was finally able to enter a flashpoint!

This is a horrible bug and the Reset All Flashpoints does NOT work. :mad: They seriously need to fix this!

What makes this worse is some CS dudbot agent claims its to be fixed in the next patch currently on PTR.

Problem is when you go to the PTR current patch notes there's nothing in there on fixing this issue.

I got hit with bug today and Im thoroughly dismayed, angry, and just about had it with these things and as well with the incompetent customer service.

Edited by Sanguine-sun

The underlying issue is there is a bugged flashpoint, not sure what causes it but there is a...dark side...solution.

Invite a random person to your group. Make them lead. Leave the group. Its now their problem.

The more friendly version of fixing this problem would be:

Make a level 1 alt, have the bugged person invite you and give you lead. They quit group. Delete the alt.