Double Stacking Power Relic

Dengdinga

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe situation with relics after 2.4 is a disaster. Whatever role you play (tank, healer, dps) and whichever BiS combination of relics you get, whether they are PvP or PvE relics or a mix of both, they will NOT work as intended or specified in their description. To put it another way, whatever 2 relics you get, they either are not working now or will not work after some time later.

Relics have been a disaster ever since 2.0. (Power procs double stacked then, too, in addition to all the silliness with bolster bugs.) 2.4 simply served as a reminder.

Give us static relics back pl0x

Relics have been a disaster ever since 2.0. (Power procs double stacked then, too, in addition to all the silliness with bolster bugs.) 2.4 simply served as a reminder.

Give us static relics back pl0x

I'm not opposed to this idea, even for PvE relics. Although keeping the clicky relics might be a good idea, having an extra cooldown is always nice. For PvP, you don't get that anyways though, so PvP relics imo should definitely be static stats.

Hey there folks,

This is a bug that we're quite aware of, and we're working on a fix for Game Update 2.4.2, and to clarify any confusion, it is absolutely not intended for relics that have the same on-hit effect to stack.

We'll be adding this to the Known Issues with the next update.

:ph_cheers:

Hi AmberGreen,

I noticed that this fix is not listed in the 2.4.2 patch notes. Has it been delayed?

Thanks!

Edited by revcrisis

The fix for this is currently slated for Game Update 2.4.3. Thanks for your patience, folks!

It's ok, take as much time as you need to get it right. And be sure to test it thoroughly. If you have any doubts, delay the fix again. We won't mind. :-)

they are nerfing pve to "fix" pvp..and the expansion is all pvp....the "balance" patch is all pvp....but no, the devs hate pvp...

They are not nerfing pve lmao. The changes to shadow tank spec alone was in direct correlation to the fact that shadows got one shot in nightmare mode. And this bug taking forever to get fixed is nothing new. Almost every time something breaks in pve the servers go down the following night. PvP? It takes them about 2 months.

Sorry that you have been hiding under a rock?

Oh, and I don't want to hear the crying about a pvp space flight expansion when pve gets priority 99% of the time. Kinda like the 2.4 "pvp" patch had two new operations and a new daily zone. PvP got...arenas and really that was about it.

The fix for this is currently slated for Game Update 2.4.3. Thanks for your patience, folks!

Don't worry, no rush. Take as long as you need. In fact, I recommend delaying it until 4.0, so it can be thoroughly tested. This is only a minor issue that doesn't need quick addressing. After all, who cares about 11k AoE smashes?

They are not nerfing pve lmao.

Sorry that you have been hiding under a rock?

I nearly laughed out loud. Solid DPS loss without the second Serendipitous Assault relic, especially for double-proccing specs like Annihilation/Watchman.

You are the one who is ignorant.

I nearly laughed out loud. Solid DPS loss without the second Serendipitous Assault relic, especially for double-proccing specs like Annihilation/Watchman.

You are the one who is ignorant.

That's not a nerf, that's fixing a *********** bug. They were never intended to be used like that.

That's not a nerf, that's fixing a *********** bug. They were never intended to be used like that.

Nerf:

1. To make worse or weaken, usually in the context of weakening something in order to balance out a game.

Whether or not it was a bug or not is entirely irrelevant, though I must admit your futile attempts to cover up an utter humiliation are beyond hilarious.

Nerf:

1. To make worse or weaken, usually in the context of weakening something in order to balance out a game.

Whether or not it was a bug or not is entirely irrelevant, though I must admit your futile attempts to cover up an utter humiliation are beyond hilarious.

You can spin it however you want. A bug is a bug. It was never intended, thus it is not a nerf. Go back under your rock.

And this bug taking forever to get fixed is nothing new. Almost every time something breaks in pve the servers go down the following night. PvP? It takes them about 2 months.

Uhm, you do realize this isn't a bug specific to PvP, right? The PvE relics are broken in the same way. Also, the corruptor fight got more broken today than it already was. Do you actually think we'll see a patch for that before the next scheduled maintenance? I don't.

Why patch it at all? Nobody thinking straight wants it fixed. All it means is tighter enrage timers, less effectiveness in warzones, and everybody who parses having to reparse. Your other relics are garbage. What's the point?

On the contrary, everyone who is sane and logical would want blatantly broken bugs to be fixed.