Lord Tarnis.. what the hell? Alone?

I was wondering the same as I have tried 3 times to kill him alone and died with him having about 1/6th health left. I believe he is designed to be fought by player and companion? So is it some kind of bug that I cannot summon any companions?

thanks in advance :(

Having the same problem, found this video from the beta showing the companion clearly there, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3GrP-wll5A

*EDIT* Just figured it out, you press N and it shows your two companions and there is a little arrow you can press to summon either T7 or Kira; love it when games don't tell me things :cool:

Edited by hkslayer

Had Kira with me.. and needed to be at least Level 16... he wiped the floor in Beta, with me being 15 only, so i ran back, soloed Enemies of the Republic 2+, dinged 16 and had a hard fight.

btw, if you ALLOW it in your Preferrences, others can come with you in your Story Areas too.

Edited by Kheldras

i belive that everything you do in your solo quests are ment to be done with a companion...so with a companion (i used Kira) is easy to beat him at lv. 16 ( and i had this fight 3 times allready betas + last night) ...the real hard fight is...

SPOILER!

with the sith on Ord Mantell that keeps Kira prisoner

Edited by Kogaion

For people like me who had only had one companion up to this point, I had no idea why she had vanished, but having done so, the following info solved it for me from someone more knowledgeable in chat :)

At the top of the screen is a jewel shaped icon on the same bar as point tree icon and others..... etc. The jewel is the 'crew window'. Open it and your companion is in there and there is a small clicker to the right of companion to summon her. I suppose this is how u select a companion later. I really didn't have a clue it existed and thanks to the person in chat who gave me that help. I still think that the fact she vanished just as a cut scene was playing is a little buggy though you might want to look at that plz devs ;)

I have just done the quest with companion easily and am only posting this in case someone else runs into same predicament :o

Glad I found this thread. I tried it three times at 15 and got beaten easily. I put it down to my inability to find a trainer on Coruscant. I've got myself up to level 16 and trained up all my skills and am off to try again thanks to this info.

Thanks.

Edited by coille