want to raid more... The Chatos Paladins are recruiting [Republic]

KarethRiker

For those of you who are just not getting enough raids or who are looking for a fresh start on the Pub side, the Chatos Paladins are recruiting again. We're a republic guild primarily focused on end-game PVE with some PVP during free time. We take our raiding and progression seriously, but are most focused on having a good time so we treat each other with respect even when our weak link raiders like Omni and Worf forget to use their cooldowns. We're 5/5 TFB HM and 3/4 NiM EC on 8 man, but have toyed with the idea of expanding to 16 man if we can get a regular group.

We are recruiting every role and if you try hard and learn, you will get a chance to raid with us.

Why look at TCP over other guilds on the server:

-Raid when you want - we don't have premade raid teams, you sign up for raids for the week and we try to make raid teams that give everyone a chance to raid that week and maximize success for the raid past on past performance and group composition

-Generous crafting - cheap stims/adrenals, guild mats supply 27 mods (we have almost all the schematics)

-Great mix and quantity of content - Before the Gree event hit we were doing 6 progression raids per week + the weeklys. We have some solid PVPers as well, do World Bosses (Pilgrim and Dreadtooth), and of course will be doing the new 55 HMs in 2.0

-Ubiquity - we have guildies on pretty much at all times although peak time is 8 PM PT and our Teamserver never goes down (okay almost never, our Guild techmaster sometimes aggros and turns it off to punk us)

If you're interested send me an in game message on Kalzeth or send me a private message through this site.

What are your policies towards alts? I have two homeless 50's, one of whom I really, really want to get playing and gearing up. Can I bring one of them over and raid with you guys?

Also, my wife and I typically play together. Is it okay if she raids too? Even if she is wearing a different guild tag?

What are your policies towards alts? I have two homeless 50's, one of whom I really, really want to get playing and gearing up. Can I bring one of them over and raid with you guys?

Also, my wife and I typically play together. Is it okay if she raids too? Even if she is wearing a different guild tag?

We only allow 11 alts and one main in our guild. The wife part is tricky because we don't want to leave out any from guild and have someon raid who isn't in guild. This could ruffle some feathers and we are a dramaless guild.

We hate alts. I can only count 7 guildies who have more than 8 50s. In all seriousness, you're welcome to bring your alt in and raid with us. Sphyg is right on the wife situation, although we do have two pretty ****** husband/wife teams in the guild.

My wife just yells at me while I'm on voice comms so you get to know her too ;) and the whole guild supports her.

We're still looking. Picked up 4 great people and still want more. We're running 4 TFB HMs with regularity on pub side and probably 2-3 on Imp side per week. Looking to get into 16 mans.

If interested contact me on any of the toons below or Crithappens/Bloodarian

I would be interested in joining. I would have to reroll on this server. My server is an est server and I can no longer raid at those times. I have xp in all ops except NiM EC. Shoot me a pm if you think I might be a good fit. Thanks.

Thanks for writing Stubz. I think we connected in game. Huge props to Omni for working up our site, where we can actually have apps submitted. Feel free to contact him or me in game for more information as well.

We've gotten several good raiders and will be getting our first TFB HM 16 up this week, but still want more! Look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to raid!