Latest Patch=*** on the GTN??

zachbuford

I argee. If a change makes me press MORE buttons to get the same result as before the change, I'd say that's a failure. I don't like the current GTN interface at all.

I'd rather go back to the pre-1.2 GTN interface than keep working with this annoying "everything has to have a modifier" system we have now.

The really funny part is that if you select the Gray item quality (the one immediately below 'any') as your search term it basically functions in the same way that 'any quality' should. So if they'd just made that value the default instead of keeping the non-functioning 'any' and requiring players to select an item quality, then that would have been a better bodge job workaround!

/sign

The new iteration of GTN search is counter-intuitive at best. The patch notes were confusing, not because of how it was worded but because of the convoluted functionality of the disabled search button. I thought GTN was broken, and I wasn't the only one.

If there's no results from a search, just display "no results." I can't even remember what they were trying to fix, but I doubt it was as bad as the patched version.

+1 to the re-skinned WoW AH suggestions. EQ2's broker was also easy to use. I don't care which model they take, just copy SOMETHING because the organic design is not user friendly and is discouraging people from buying all my great stuff. >_<

End of June and it Couldn't come faster....

This is not true. If you are using the GameStop or anything else like that, it's just a placeholder date.

ArenaNet has made no official announcement, they have just said 2012.

And after last weekend's beta, I agree it couldn't come faster!! :)

As for SWTOR and the MANY problems with it and changes that make no sense, it's like BioWare hasn't played any of the MMO's on the market!!

Edited by MrLeee

Must admit, just slightly annoyed at this sudden change to GTN.

Personally, I prefer to choose a catagory (say, armour) and a sub catagory (light) and have it in accending level order. It gives me an idea of the costs to these items and weather or not im getting a good deal (or if im going to be selling at a good price).

These new changes seriously restrict that, now i have to either remember part of a name (i dont know what armour set xyz is called!) or look up each rareity in turn. Mind boggling and useless at best!

x