View Single Post

AceMasterSoul's Avatar

06.27.2020 , 12:22 PM | #1
I'm in the process of making a duel themed area for my guild ship. I've seen an electric wall and fire mat that do actual damage to players. Does anyone know what the items are called, and how to obtain them? Is there other items like that out there?
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link