Population of AP servers still low

noodlehaus

Resubscribed and reinstalled last night. I was quite hopeful that the population of the AP servers would have gone up after F2P. Sadly, it still hasn't. I'm back to playing on US servers (The Harbinger, which has awesome pop density).

Will the AP servers be merged in as well eventually? I mean back to the US servers?

Resubscribed and reinstalled last night. I was quite hopeful that the population of the AP servers would have gone up after F2P. Sadly, it still hasn't. I'm back to playing on US servers (The Harbinger, which has awesome pop density).

Will the AP servers be merged in as well eventually? I mean back to the US servers?

Not sure what numbers you want, On DK alone lastnight had 245 people, at the same time the fleet was sitting at 125. Not sure on what the other planets had on it but that is a huge jump from what it once was. I wish more of my guild came back but right now the population of Dalborra has increased after F2P went live. The population may not be as huge as the US servers but that is pretty decent.

I'm a recent returnee and I think the population on the PvE server is ok. I started a new character and there were 100+ on the start planet and 100+ on DK. There don't seem to be many people using the dungeon finder thingy as I only got one group from it, but there was plenty of PvP and I was able to find a group for all the heroic quests on the planet, including the area one which I always had trouble find groups back at release.

This is during peak times of course, off peak there were 35-40 people on DK only and while I could see a few people around there was no PvP or flashpoints happening and chat was silent.

The reason why there so low is because scrubs like you won't support them by playing on them.

It's ok though pretty soon, because of people like you, they will shut down oceanic servers and then you can still come here and whinge about oceanic not having local servers.

And it's people like you that scare off people by being total *******es to potential players.

Put aside the snarky responses, and try, oh I don't know, being nice?

If it means we don't have to put up with you and others like you (which, unfortunately is probably the majority of this forum) then I would be very happy they are closing servers.

And it's people like you that scare off people by being total *******es to potential players.

Put aside the snarky responses, and try, oh I don't know, being nice?

If it means we don't have to put up with you and others like you (which, unfortunately is probably the majority of this forum) then I would be very happy they are closing servers.

Clearly you don't PvP much at a competitive level.