added benefits of a security key....

ImmortalLowlife

I just dl & installed the security key on my phone. I know it provides added security & 100 extra CC's. Are there any more benefits I should expect? Also, am I supposed to ask it to generate a code or something every time I log into the game? ( I haven't actually played since I dl it.)

you will get access to the security key vendor (one is on the fleet near the lifts to personal star ships) and correct me if I'm wrong but their might be one on the home world planets ( coruscant for republic and dromund kaas for imp)

and you will have to enter the code in the 3rd space labeled security key every time you wish to log in

I started another tread about this but have a question, i have the physical security key and have trouble reading the numbers, does the app allow you to have larger numbers? have a 10 inch android tablet coming soon,and would switch if i could make larger numbers.

All of the keys, physical key or app, give 100 cc per month as well as access to the security key vendors through out the galaxy. My favorite is the companion customizations from the security key vendor on the ilum space station.