Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

Update 6/6: It's live on PTS!

Game Update 1.3 is coming to our Public Test Server Tomorrow and we want you to be prepared! You may now download and update to the latest version of the Public Test Server.

Check out this blog for more information on how to set up for testing on PTS and this blog for how to sign up for character copying.

We’ll see you on PTS tomorrow!

Edited by JovethGonzalez

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
When will the 1.3 patch notes be posted?

They'll be available when the server opens up to players. We'll post them in the PTS forum. Remember: the PTS notes are not final and are subject to changes and removals! We'll also open the PTS forums back up, but please keep in mind that we only want feedback and bug reports related to the 1.3 changes posted in the PTS forums

Edited by AllisonBerryman

Any word on what/who's charcter are getting copyed over?
^

1.2 was a problematic test on PTR simply because of a lack of critical mass at lvl 50. there were a very very limited number of 50s copied over, and no one wanted to level a new 50.

in order to properly test a patch, bioware really really needs to allow massive (and i don't mean "standard population server" massive) character copy to the PTR.

It won't be long now! Make sure you set aside some time to read them tomorrow, there are quite a few!

I'll make sure to have at least two liters of coffee standing by then. ;)

Thanks a lot for letting us know, Allison!

had a great time leveling a 50 in the 1.2 pts. i would do another for 1.3, but i would rather use the lfg tool with the characters i asked to be copied...

hopefully they copy my live legacy over correctly.

great news.

I think they have made a specific point to not give custy service help for the copying of to the PTS servers

It would be nice to know how I log on to this server tho..............Or at least where I check

You wont have to wait for it to DL while its already up...... o.O

Okay that sentence contained too many tenses to make sense.

Edit: On a side-note, it's great that Bioware have taken this opportunity to practice its character transferring for the main event when 1.3 outs.

Edited by omNOMNOMinator

• Dev Post
Any word on what/who's charcter are getting copyed over?

If you followed the steps in the survey (linked in this news article) correctly, your character should be copied over. You'll know if your character was copied when you are able to log into the PTS when it is updated with 1.3 and open for logins.

Edited by AllisonBerryman