Star Wars Detours (New Seth Green TV Series)

Tuscad

This has just been given its stamp of approval by George Lucas, it is being made by Seth Green and you should be able to recognize some voices from Robot Chicken Star Wars. Here is the trailer to Star Wars: Detours http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-yRNXFhboBI I want it to succeed but I don't know if it will or not I can't get past the weird art style and I feel that it might hold it back. Edited by Tuscad

It looks pretty good. I can't make any decisions until I see something more than a trailer. Just hope it will be better than TCW.

I can't stand the scaling of some of the characters. Some are so small and it doesn't make sense for them to be: Ackbar and the stormtroopers for example. I am willing to give it a chance though.

Edited by Tuscad

Gotta love the Infinities label. I'm looking forward to it.

I wish they would go off the walls crazy with the infinities label on video games, I would love it if they made a video game that covered episodes 4,5, and 6 that allowed players to make choices and had it branch off into alot of what ifs.

Does anyone else find it odd that Luke wasn't shown anywhere in the trailer?

At first I thought the Stormtroopers swinging across the Chasm where Luke and Leia but apparently they aren't. Should be interesting to see if he's even brought up.

I think this is aimed at the kiddies, it seems too... tame.

Yes I just watched the clip with my 8 year old son and his friend and they was laughing at it. Which i think made it a bit more funnier for me. I think it looks pretty good an il be giving a chance. hey it beats coronation street. :)

Sure its silly, but i chuckled quite a few times during the trailer (and Akbars' "it's a trap" bit was hilarious) so I'm willing to give it a shot. Can't be any worse than TCW can it?

At least its N-canon

Agreed. I will check it out for sure.