List of Eternity Vault bugs.

Finally found out the secret code for it, solve south before north worked for us.

That's what we did when it bugged. Solved South, the top level of North wouldn't spin. Left, reset the instance, and came back in to find North reset but South still locked and complete. So after we solved the bottom layer of North, it hung on waiting for South, which we couldn't turn... Because it was complete. Yeah.

That's what we did when it bugged. Solved South, the top level of North wouldn't spin. Left, reset the instance, and came back in to find North reset but South still locked and complete. So after we solved the bottom layer of North, it hung on waiting for South, which we couldn't turn... Because it was complete. Yeah.

Haha, exactly the same situation for us! Except opposite sides South locked up instead of North.

Have experienced all of the issues noted by the OP.

The first issue (pylons locking up) can be circumvented by solving the south pylon first for the first 3 wheels, and then solving the north pylon first on the last wheel. Once we finally discovered this solution, we've not had the consoles lock up again by using this method (3 groups).

If Soa is killed with players still inside mind traps, they end up in some weird limbo state when the mind traps are destroyed. They're teleported back into the room, but can't see the boss corpse or other players. They can't move, and the only way to fix the solution is leaving the instance and re-entering (and then suicide jumping back down to the bottom of Soa's room).

Have also had issues with players not seeing the visual effect of the Annihilator's lock-on ability (can't remember what it's called - the one that puts a targeting reticule on you before he nukes you), and with the green pylon AoE on the opening stage of Soa. This seems to occur mostly in 16-man modes.

Instance is incredibly buggy though. Especially the random grass/speeder deaths. You'll just be walking along to Soa's room after a wipe and BAM... dead. FUN STUFF.

Edited by Sheridyn

Pylon bug is annoying (solved by always solving South first for us tonight on HM).

Landing to your death is amusing, but gets old fast (we found it's usually the first escape pod on either side that makes you die).

Don't forget the fact I killed Gharj on both hardmode and normal mode tonight and didn't get credit for it for the weekly quests. Half the raid gets credit, half don't. Go figure.

Mindtrapped people on SOA when he dies have to teleport themselves out of the instance, then fall to their death and get b-rezed for loot.

Yeah, one could say buggy end game is buggy.

Edited by The_Assuran

yesterday, we had a mind trap in a try on soa that did not despawn from the previous try. I attacked it, got trapped then, and soa despawned, because I somehow ended up on the middle platform (we were already in phase3) Edited by macumba

I do not think i've read before, boring bug in JK, the penultimate boss, the 1v1.

I'm specced watchman and talents that heal the raid count for me as interfering in someone's fighting, so i always have the debuff that reduces damage to 0. Even without using burning effect skill i take always the debuff, make my useless in this fight.

As the name of the skill tree i can only WATCH.

Annoying as hell. This happens with Mind Trap too. We couldn't do anything for 'em.

-Also, Soa Mind Trapped our tank, then bugged out and disappeared, resetting the whole fight we were stuck on the bottom. :/

-After killing the adds, then destroying the turrets, sometimes the Annihilator droid will not spawn. This happened at least 2 or 3 times.

Yeah you have to let your tank get a little bit of aggro before, and then nuke him.

..wat.